Transitioning to Organic

You know Puddy there are at least a dozen guys here that I would love to have us all fly into Kansas City (middle of the US) or Chicago for a weekend and just hang out and have some fun. Probably all get arrested for being to loud......:woohoo:
I am not sure that is the best of ideas. It would scar the population of wherever we gathered.

The daily pron. Starting to wind down a bit and filling out.

Blueberry and strong.
_DSC2226adjweb.jpg
_DSC2229adj2.jpg
_DSC2229adjcrop.jpg
_DSC2229adjweb.jpg
_DSC2253adjweb.jpg

_dsc2229adjcrop-jpg.733291
Awesome mate . :clapper::clapper::clapper::woohoo1::thumbsup:

I've been drooling over this pic man! Even if I had no interest in growing i would still log on to afn regularly. Because of pics like these. Alright I'm zoning out on this plant, gotta go before I fall into another dimension :dizzy:

Like the space blankets for reflective material. I am turning a closet into a second grow space and I think I am going to use those. Thanks for the idea! And nice grow! Hell you deserve it:slap:

I've been drooling over this pic man! Even if I had no interest in growing i would still log on to afn regularly. Because of pics like these. Alright I'm zoning out on this plant, gotta go before I fall into another dimension :dizzy:

Like the space blankets for reflective material. I am turning a closet into a second grow space and I think I am going to use those. Thanks for the idea! And nice grow! Hell you deserve it:slap:
Thanks Nebula. Yeah, she is turning out real pretty. Good genetics. I am looking forward to knowing her in the stoner's biblical sense. The space blankets work well. Put tape where you pin them so they don't tear. Pin them up loose and they ripple in the fan. Thats important. They move and throw light everywhere. got a hand full of them for peanuts off the 'bay. And I didn't have to paint. The demon chore.

Broski, looking good up in here.
Waiting patiently to hit this stage..
My girl is starting to fill out, but the fattening up part is what I am really looking forward too.

Back