Transitioning to Organic

This is a plant thats worth having in the rotation for anyone with a multi space grow. It's brownies are heavenly.

Getting down to the wire with these girls. I Pulled the Main out of Blueberry and the center is filling and finishing nicely. Getting fat and sassy.
My towers of Gondor are still holding their ground and getting an absolutely magnificent purple blue green velvet pall to the flowers. I will shoot a grey card and get some accurate pictures of her Sunday. She is still mostly cloudy with some clear and none as yet amber. I am waiting for that dirty tinge to appear in tissue that is not damaged by light or handling. Then off with her head. Really have no idea what's here. Main seems to be 2 or 3 grams.

_DSC2402adjweb.jpg

YEAH buddy, some chunky phatness goin down there. lovely!!
Thanks @Eyes on Fire she grew fairly well. Lots of things to do better next round as usual. She's hanging from my frames drying. Not bad. Taste is excellent. Probably a little light on the punch as I cut here all cloudy. Still I am pretty happy with the nutrient line and will start building out soils this summer for fall planting and pair down the bottles. For now the system is working so why mess with it.

Back