Outdoor Trailanimal's 2016 Greenhouse plus Voodoo Girl

Now I'm down to "Anomalie", an unknown Portal freebie, either nashira or hydra, mixed the seeds soaking. She started life very pale and stunted, stayed that way for weeks. Then, she turned dark green with thick leathery leaves, took off growing, and flowered fast. And this is where the anomaly kicks in. She had lots of flower sites each having a few individual flowers, which grew very large bracts. And, she covered herself with a heavenly fragrant resin
P1030365.JPG
P1030282.JPG
View attachment 630908 View attachment 630908

Attachments

• P1030326.JPG
    P1030326.JPG
    163.7 KB · Views: 70
  • P1030328.JPG
    P1030328.JPG
    183 KB · Views: 65
thanks J, missing growing already, at least i can watch the rest of your grow
No doubt added some pics in Oregon grown [HASHTAG]#2got[/HASHTAG] some plants that look like mid Oct a super relief in the trimming chore taking care of a two year old and having to manicure 3 0r 4 8ft plants is quite the chore did it last year an cut so much grass I couldn't feel my hands not fun

No doubt added some pics in Oregon grown [HASHTAG]#2got[/HASHTAG] some plants that look like mid Oct a super relief in the trimming chore taking care of a two year old and having to manicure 3 0r 4 8ft plants is quite the chore did it last year an cut so much grass I couldn't feel my hands not fun
chore indeed, good time to have a little help

last plant of the season, Belly Dancer(afghani mag). She was the most impressive coming out of the ground and as a seedling, but basically never left preflower. She has a tiny amount of smoke, which will be smoked, lol. She had the most beautiful hair, but 116 days for a few bowls, I better call the gene police
P1030394.JPG
P1030393.JPG

This season's crop is in, next, curing and smoking. As the smoke gets a little cure I'll give the fans of the greenhouse a little report. Thanks for the "likes", the "comments", and the "reps" fellow growers. It feels good to do something you love and have folks like what you do. AFN, the community I searched for all my life.

last plant of the season, Belly Dancer(afghani mag). She was the most impressive coming out of the ground and as a seedling, but basically never left preflower. She has a tiny amount of smoke, which will be smoked, lol. She had the most beautiful hair, but 116 days for a few bowls, I better call the gene policeView attachment 632684 View attachment 632686
She IS impressive!! I'm curious about your day/ night ratio. Did she ever end up receiving 12 hours of dark?

This season's crop is in, next, curing and smoking. As the smoke gets a little cure I'll give the fans of the greenhouse a little report. Thanks for the "likes", the "comments", and the "reps" fellow growers. It feels good to do something you love and have folks like what you do. AFN, the community I searched for all my life.
:bighug:

last plant of the season, Belly Dancer(afghani mag). She was the most impressive coming out of the ground and as a seedling, but basically never left preflower. She has a tiny amount of smoke, which will be smoked, lol. She had the most beautiful hair, but 116 days for a few bowls, I better call the gene policeView attachment 632684 View attachment 632686
She's a beauty though.

Back