Outdoor Trailanimal's 2016 Greenhouse plus Voodoo Girl

Another beautiful grow season ,gotta let me know the highlight strains in flavor ,potentcy ,medical value,with those nice danks you got !!!

This season's crop is in, next, curing and smoking. As the smoke gets a little cure I'll give the fans of the greenhouse a little report. Thanks for the "likes", the "comments", and the "reps" fellow growers. It feels good to do something you love and have folks like what you do. AFN, the community I searched for all my life.

Buddy, you deserve every single like, rep and bud nom you got this season. Without a doubt, considering location especially you are one of the finest herb growers on this site man. Now if only we could get you set up with a small solar panel/wind turbine, just enough to run a 140 real draw 24 hours a day. ;) :D

last plant of the season, Belly Dancer(afghani mag). She was the most impressive coming out of the ground and as a seedling, but basically never left preflower. She has a tiny amount of smoke, which will be smoked, lol. She had the most beautiful hair, but 116 days for a few bowls, I better call the gene policeView attachment 632684 View attachment 632686

Pity about the lack of maturity and yield, but for the colors, she's real pretty in pink!!

Buddy, you deserve every single like, rep and bud nom you got this season. Without a doubt, considering location especially you are one of the finest herb growers on this site man. Now if only we could get you set up with a small solar panel/wind turbine, just enough to run a 140 real draw 24 hours a day. ;) :D
thanks so much for the kind words 912, I got the sun power to run more light in the spring, I feel I can get 2 to do real good in the spring window. And, archie just chopped an auto mazar, fast for a big one, might do it for me, poor au just too slow

Another beautiful grow season ,gotta let me know the highlight strains in flavor ,potentcy ,medical value,with those nice danks you got !!!
thanks again J, will be passing on what I learn about the effects, lol, one toke at a lime, hahaha, Sharon and I have both noticed this year's crop is the most potent, tasty, and aromatic harvest so far, this crop wasn't as much as last season, but stronger, probably last longer, dream on trail, lol

Back