Outdoor trailanimal 2019

Super Skunk/SeedStockers.....into the jars 167 gs. Made a nice big bush topped. She was the trickiest to water early on, but, by mid stretch she was behaving like everyone else. Smaller buds than I'm used to seeing. Never did go full skunk. Floral & sweet to funky with a hint of burnt rubber.
test toke off the dry
good shit got me high
After cure I'm hoping she can do daytime. Skunks usually a good daytime for me.
Bud sticks before snip
View attachment 1092394
Nice Grow Bro!:pass:

Nice Trail mate ! I have super skunk auto to grow this time from seedstockers as i never got my attitude seeds yet, so i have to grow sponsored seeds, excited to grow it, she looks nice, that 167g is 17g more than i got in grow 1 from 6 plants lol:d5::pass:
she should do good for Ya. Big girl. You are on to it now, grow em big. Big strain, big pot, good grow conditions= lots of smoke!

Moving right along and caught up @themonent
2 to go in the greenhouse and 1 in the garden
greenhouse....
Witch Doctor.....last week she was 61", 1/2" shy of the envelope..
P1040423.JPG

P1040434.JPG
P1040436.JPG
P1040431.JPG
P1040430.JPG
View attachment 1092763
P1040427.JPG

Last edited:
greenhouse.......
Nurple.....
anything said about her needs lots of these-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
P1040437.JPG
P1040443.JPG
P1040446.JPG
P1040451.JPG
Big grapey aroma to fill the Void!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Big cauliflower buds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Purps
that won't quit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Frost
a plenty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FHR
(fast hardy resistant)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what's not 2like?

greenhouse.......
Nurple.....
anything said about her needs lots of these-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...View attachment 1092777 View attachment 1092782 View attachment 1092784 View attachment 1092791Big grapey aroma to fill the Void!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Big cauliflower buds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Purps
that won't quit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Frost
a plenty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FHR
(fast hardy resistant)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what's not 2like?
Nice!!!!!!:cheers: still getting ok finish weather?

It's good your greenhouse can moderate the overnite lows a bit. I need to work on that
My advantage this time of year is the cabin as heat sink, moderates and I can keep good venting. When I first started with greenhouse I would close up against the cold, creating a really good environment for BR. Over some grows I realized cold wasn't a terminal problem, but mold could be:shrug:. And this time of year sunny afternoons create a wonderful spot in the greenhouse. All revolves around the sun

Back