Outdoor trailanimal 2019

Yes, I didn't do anything when I built this greenhouse to moderate temps...it's just a well-ventilated shell. Like you say the air flow is real important. But with a little sweat it could be better. Looks like making September pleasant for the plants would be a good thing here...i think I need til at least mid-sept to be done with this lot:pop::pass:

Nicely grown crop @trailanimal! :woody: I missed the show but made it for the encore, harvest! Been busy building a cabin in Michigan and watching my legal ladies grow. Just harvested some mephisto autos yesterday that were planted after we got back from the autoflower cup in Oregon. My photos are just now getting their flowers, Newberry and Mothersmilk.
Looks like your set for the long cold winter my friend. :pass:

Nicely grown crop @trailanimal! :woody: I missed the show but made it for the encore, harvest! Been busy building a cabin in Michigan and watching my legal ladies grow. Just harvested some mephisto autos yesterday that were planted after we got back from the autoflower cup in Oregon. My photos are just now getting their flowers, Newberry and Mothersmilk.
Looks like your set for the long cold winter my friend. :pass:
Cabin building and growing, legal even, you styling grobro! Best growing season in the 25 yrs I've been far north contributed to a large and potent harvest. I won't be running out, less I give it all away:smoking:

Yes, I didn't do anything when I built this greenhouse to moderate temps...it's just a well-ventilated shell. Like you say the air flow is real important. But with a little sweat it could be better. Looks like making September pleasant for the plants would be a good thing here...i think I need til at least mid-sept to be done with this lot:pop::pass:
At least you have em out of the cold rain!

BLKMRRR weighs in at 12oz......................................
P1040496-01.jpeg
got my stash of hash:smoking:

Sorry i'm so delayed in here, but it looks i coming at the right second.:bighug:I see you're knocking it again this year and what wonderful crops my eyes have seen trail.:yoinks:

That purple is amazing and resin all over, oh my soon i see canna clouds waving up in you cabin during the dark and snow hit again.:pass: Good to see your stock is filled for that period bro.:smokeit:

Sorry i'm so delayed in here, but it looks i coming at the right second.:bighug:I see you're knocking it again this year and what wonderful crops my eyes have seen trail.:yoinks:

That purple is amazing and resin all over, oh my soon i see canna clouds waving up in you cabin during the dark and snow hit again.:pass: Good to see your stock is filled for that period bro.:smokeit:
I feel blessed with the good season! Filled all my jars:crying:and 2 big plants to go. I have friend in the village searching for jars. When I have homegrown to trade I get a lot done:smoking:

Back