Outdoor trailanimal 2019

Harvested the last 2 girls in the greenhouse yesterday.
Witch Doctor, D103, 60.5".........................................................................
P1040543.JPG
P1040532.JPG
P1040542.JPG
P1040539.JPG
P1040538.JPG
P1040535.JPG
P1040540.JPG
P1040533.JPG
P1040536.JPG
She was pokey at the start, a little pale too. Took her awhile to find her dance, and away she went. Great open structure. Found 2 tiny specks BR and 1 of PM through the grow. No big deal, she definity wasn't over run. First fans where hugly Indica huge, after they were defold she was easy to maintain. Over powering kushy aroma, I could smell her in the yard on the other side of the cabin. Buds seem pretty tight, and of course, there is resin. Sharon has been waiting impatiently for this one, soon:smoking:

Nurple, D81, 26"...........................................................................................
An indication as to how special this one is.....the dark angel guards the harvest...........
P1040526.JPG
Purple Nurple.
P1040551.JPG
P1040555.JPG
P1040553.JPG
P1040562-01.jpeg
P1040567.JPG
P1040561.JPG
I'm in love with this girl. She checks all the boxes! Including...Fast Hardy Resistant! As soon as she started making resin she cast an industrial strength grape candy aroma across her realm. I could smell her before I could see her. As soon as she was harvested she began to change. Now, one night hung, terpene chemical stew, stirring and stirring, settling where? Gone the candy, replaced by something darker. The dark angel must have flashed her sword as she cruised by the harvest.
P1040523.JPG

Last edited:
Nurple, D81, 26"...........................................................................................
An indication as to how special this one is.....the dark angel guards the harvest...........View attachment 1093975 Purple Nurple.View attachment 1093976 View attachment 1093977 View attachment 1093978 View attachment 1093980 View attachment 1093984 View attachment 1093990 I'm in love with this girl. She checks all the boxes! Including...Fast Hardy Resistant! As soon as she started making resin she cast an industrial strength grape candy aroma across her realm. I could smell her before I could see her. As soon as she was harvested she began to change. Now, one night hung, terpene chemical stew, stirring and stirring, settling where? Gone the candy, replaced by something darker. The dark angel must have flashed her sword as see cruised by the harvest.View attachment 1094014
Dont Tellme that the wall is no longer adorned with green! It is what drives the daily excitement. But purple is by far the most beautiful plant I have seen :bow:

Dont Tellme that the wall is no longer adorned with green! It is what drives the daily excitement. But purple is by far the most beautiful plant I have seen :bow:
Never fear my Khan....in the garden Strain Hunter's Skunk races to the finish. If she has time to bulk, she will break the scales. Found a speck of BR last night, got my eyes wide open. When weather turns again probably harvest.....................................
P1040515.JPG

Last edited:
Never fear my Khan....in the garden Strain Hunter's Skunk races to the finish. If see has time to bulk, she will break the scales. found a speck of BR last night, got my eyes wide open. When weather turns again probably harvest..................................... View attachment 1094027
I'm sending you karma for warmth my friend! That one needs proper time to finish the job.

:karmacloud:

Back