Outdoor trailanimal 2019

Trail, love the colour of Nurple mate :d5::smoking::pass:
hey smoke, check this out............................................
P1040579.JPG

Backsides purp! Her buds big and tight, was gonna be a butcher job to get these leaves. They'll come off easy when dry, most of what few leaves there are will be sugar trim.

Faced with the prospect of a week of BR weather
harvested Strain Hunter's Skunk D93, 60"..................................................
P1040594.JPG
P1040582.JPG
P1040587.JPG
P1040585.JPG
P1040590.JPG
P1040595.JPG
Not as frosty as the hashy plants this season, but she's pack n the goods. Had to quick dry some....... potency will be there!:smoking: Strangest odor on weed I've encountered. While trimming I kept getting the smell of "medicine". Like I was a child again and in the doctor's office. Pretty disturbing! The buds don't have that smell, they have the aroma of a slightly sweet skunk. I'm hoping with cure she will give up more of a road kill stench. She's big! Top 1/2 of plant pretty well developed, lower has small stuff. Gonna be lots. I've always coveted the 1 Lb badge, this one may be close. Not airy buds! Or maybe I'm just delusional with gweed:haha:

Holy Sh*t :d5:that came out nice! hope you get the lb:cheers:
And just smoked some quick dry, first toke O the day. We usually smoke no more than 1/2 a jay at a time. We did the whole thing, just checking:smoking:, and I'm totally euphoric and chatty, both laughing at this. For about 1/2 hour now I'm have a tremendous circulation boost. Not cardio, my pulse slow and steady, but, for lack of a better word , I'll call it peripheral. Never had such a strong rush of it, chronic stuff didn't stand a chance. I felt real tingly. That has passed and relaxation rules, no lugging out, that will come with cure:rofl:. Was able to easily adjust my spine low down, been a few days working on this.
I guess she passes muster:pass:

Back