Outdoor trailanimal 2019

:d5: They are looking great Trail, i am so going to grow one in the ground, have to get some corn and or can growing in the neglected vege patch:smokeit:
Wow trail you have got some of the nicest outdoor autos I've ever seen :drool:.......I can't wait to see the numbers some of these pull:thumbsup:.....amazing growing buddy :worship:
thanks guys! glad ya like!

Trail,you are absolutely killing your grows this year!
I am sure you are over the moon, with being able to fill SO many jars this year.
I am VERY happy for you!

That Nurple is most outstanding looking!
We love purple flowers!

Have a great day my friend.

Peace

Trail,you are absolutely killing your grows this year!
I am sure you are over the moon, with being able to fill SO many jars this year.
I am VERY happy for you!

That Nurple is most outstanding looking!
We love purple flowers!

Have a great day my friend.

Peace
thanks Stick! Really no disappointments in my strain selections this go round. A little battle with PM and BR, totally normal and expected. One happy gardener here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alrighty then!
Bubba Trouble goes to glass @209 gs. She was a little smaller than last year's BTs so expected just a little less. Last season's biggest was 8.5 oz, this year she goes almost 7.5.....

CBD Northern Lights comes through with 108 gs. Nice dense buds, didn't look like this much on a 25" plant, but she felt heavy on the way to the drying room:smoking:

Alrighty then!
Bubba Trouble goes to glass @209 gs. She was a little smaller than last year's BTs so expected just a little less. Last season's biggest was 8.5 oz, this year she goes almost 7.5.....

CBD Northern Lights comes through with 108 gs. Nice dense buds, didn't look like this much on a 25" plant, but she felt heavy on the way to the drying room:smoking:
THats freakin' awesome grobro!! Great harvest weights...:d5::cooldance:

I sure did make some xtra work for me. BLKMRRR of the Garden has been ready to harvest for at least a week. I let her go, hoping for some fall foliage and a sexy pic for the Outdoor Comp. Last couple of days mostly rain. Up to the day before yesterday no BR. Showed up like the Barbarian Horde yesterday. Seems I spent most of the day going from plant to fire, back to plant. I had the plant in good defol shape so I could see em as they reared their ugly little brown eyes. Plant was big so lots of action during the day. Stopped raining with a nice west wind, and the sun came out in the evening. Plant was dry so I started to trim. Had really good light to begin with then went with a hyper bright LED headlamp when light got low. The LED really lights up their little varmint eyes, makes it easy to spot. Finished up it was pretty dark, musta been at least 1 am. At the very most lost an oz. Lesson learned...Crop before Comp!
BLKMRRR [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
harvested D91, 48"...........................................................................
P1040418.JPG
P1040399.JPG
P1040348.JPG
View attachment 1091825
P1040345-01.jpeg
P1040383.JPG

I sure did make some xtra work for me. BLKMRRR of the Garden has been ready to harvest for at least a week. I let her go, hoping for some fall foliage and a sexy pic for the Outdoor Comp. Last couple of days mostly rain. Up to the day before yesterday no BR. Showed up like the Barbarian Horde yesterday. Seems I spent most of the day going from plant to fire, back to plant. I had the plant in good defol shape so I could see em as they reared their ugly little brown eyes. Plant was big so lots of action during the day. Stopped raining with a nice west wind, and the sun came out in the evening. Plant was dry so I started to trim. Had really good light to begin with then went with a hyper bright LED headlamp when light got low. The LED really lights up their little varmint eyes, makes it easy to spot. Finished up it was pretty dark, musta been at least 1 am. At the very most lost an oz. Lesson learned...Crop before Comp!
BLKMRRR [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
harvested D91, 48"...........................................................................View attachment 1091805 . View attachment 1091820 View attachment 1091822 View attachment 1091825 View attachment 1091826 View attachment 1091827
She is a beauty @trailanimal ! :bow:So glad you didn’t lose too much of her. Tough conditions to finish.
A lesson in each plant we grow. :d5:

Back