Outdoor trailanimal 2019

you talk n got me:drool:for a taste. Did I mention I'm getting pineapple @harvest?
I think the pineapple is what frank the tank got too. Mine was and still is grapefruit. Can’t go wrong with either. It is definitely not a sleep aide, but a relaxing, happy, peaceful smoke. I hope you aren’t trying to sleep after the sample.
@trailanimal , I’ll be waiting for your report on v4, our pal Stone sent me more today!!! Yippee. I have a v6 and v4 soaking. So much for waiting until September. Oh, and a couple Amber as well, for obvious reasons. I thought Amber is an Auto but it says fem on the pkg? .

I think the pineapple is what frank the tank got too. Mine was and still is grapefruit. Can’t go wrong with either. It is definitely not a sleep aide, but a relaxing, happy, peaceful smoke. I hope you aren’t trying to sleep after the sample.
@trailanimal , I’ll be waiting for your report on v4, our pal Stone sent me more today!!! Yippee. I have a v6 and v4 soaking. So much for waiting until September. Oh, and a couple Amber as well, for obvious reasons. I thought Amber is an Auto but it says fem on the pkg? .
I've never seen Amber regs, probably auto fem. Haven't sampled yet, needs to dry.:pass:

Back