Outdoor trailanimal 2019

Haha..I bet! I wonder if that big lady will beat that....My money goes on yes....:2cents:

It sure does look like you've figured something out these past two years, my friend. :d5:
last season was a "break thru" for me. With my slow organic methods, remember my soil began as fine silt(ground mountain), I got to where I could grow a good plant just about every time. Last season I made a concerted effort to learn "boosting" with my "dry" organics. Definitely learning. BLKMRRR of the Garden is totally awesome.
The plants outside of the greenhouse can fill out 360. In the greenhouse they grow away from the back wall reaching for the sun. This leaves a backside with little development. Maybe BT would go a lb. fully out. With a longer growing season she could be truly monstrous out in the garden. The only reason I don't grow her in the garden is she takes her sweet time, safer for her in the greenhouse up here.. BLKMRRR is fast in my environment. She is completely covered in bud, 360! The buddage is loose, but there is so much of it! Yield will be good, how much:shrug:
time will tell

Last edited:
Bubba Trouble harvested D106, 52"
Yesterday her larger leaves were yellow, turned over night! Inspecting I found 2 spots of BR in two terminal buds. Lost maybe a gram:biggrin:. Pic without 2 terminal spikes......
P1040137.JPG
Not as big as last year's BTs, still a nice haul. the same loose and resinous bud structure I know and love....................:smoking:
P1040142.JPG
P1040141-01.jpeg

Last edited:
More Bud Rot news:crying:I'm starting to view this season's Bud Rot as my harvest cue. No real losses and everybody is plenty mature. Enjoying the harvest!
CBD Northern Lights harvested D84, 25"..........
P1040186.JPG

A couple of small spots got her harvested, no loss.:smoking: She responded to topping with a nice mid sized bush. Loved her from the get go. Sticky and aromatic, and when I cut her and brought her into the drying room she felt nice and weighty, buds seem to be on the dense side.
P1040180.JPG
P1040166.JPG
P1040167-01.jpeg

Last edited:
Back