Outdoor trailanimal 2019

ok, more harvesting!
Sugar Baker D76, 18".......short and heavy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.................View attachment 1087456 View attachment 1087457 View attachment 1087459 View attachment 1087460 .Totally dense and heavily leaved buds. Had to defol and remove a few buds to eliminate the places where dew pooled. Was picking up a little PM until I did my job. And no bud rot!!!!!!!!
Last time I did SB it was tall pheno and easier. This small gal has the huge buds though!
great little lady indeed. She is a real winner. Thankfully you get to take home her prize for first place.
:woohoo1:

Dinamed [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG].......another shorty but not skinny! This girl is the biggest, thickest, heaviest ever!. and a real trooper.....no PM, no BD!....D81, 20".....................................View attachment 1087465 View attachment 1087466 View attachment 1087467 View attachment 1087468 .
heavenly aroma, sweet and citrusy
And I was drooling over the first pic. So good to know both of you will be ok this coming season. I breathed a sigh of relief . AHHHHHHH

great little lady indeed. She is a real winner. Thankfully you get to take home her prize for first place.
:woohoo1:
I wanna win, but
And I was drooling over the first pic. So good to know both of you will be ok this coming season. I breathed a sigh of relief . AHHHHHHH
me2 a big sigh of relief, getting some harvests in! Neither of these are entered into the comp. My hopes will be resting on BLKMRRR......Wall O Resin............
P1040133.JPG
P1040134.JPG

Back