Outdoor trailanimal 2019

Good to see you can finish with less worries about pathogens attacking the gals.

And anchoring those huge trees you got growing down, if they get uprooted and sail away, hang on!!

giphy.gif
I don't let go:crying:

Hey Trail, mate they are doing very well there. They seem to grow big directly planted into the vege garden. I may try a direct ground planting sometime. The girls are strong :D putting up with the amount of rainfall, in that short time.
hey smokey, if you have a secure spot I highly recommend giving it a shot

I feel like I dodged a bullet! After that big rain storm National Weather Service was telling me more of the same for a week. The game changed yesterday and looks like nice weather coming......sun and clouds, low to mid 60s. Feeling blessed with finishing plants. Last eve...View attachment 1086965 View attachment 1086966
May the rain be gentle and the sun not too hot. Great looking ladies, indeed.

I feel like I dodged a bullet! After that big rain storm National Weather Service was telling me more of the same for a week. The game changed yesterday and looks like nice weather coming......sun and clouds, low to mid 60s. Feeling blessed with finishing plants. Last eve...View attachment 1086965 View attachment 1086966

Shit yeah!! And to think a couple of seasons ago there was some doubt whether a fully outdoor grow would be feasible!!

Your inspirational grows, advice, tutorials got me to go all the way!
If I had never met you I'd still be working like crazy and coming up short:bump:
thanks my friend!! Self sufficiency in green..its what we all strive for buddy! I will make sure i get that article on wind stabilization done for you bud. Might have to hand draw illustrations for it, but i will get it done.

Last edited:
Back