Outdoor trailanimal 2019

We've had 4"+ of rain in less than 2 days. River coming up, will be good boating soon! Downside.....gonna be day after day of bud rot weather. Plants' resistance to be tested. After the first night of rain Grape Walker Kush X Bubba Trouble showed three spots of rot. She picked up spots of PM along the way, so I was keeping an eye out. She was harvested D76. Early, but oh so sticky and a little grapey, yum, looking forward to sampling. First pic below was after I took her 2nd top down. I was thinking of keeping the plant like this after I harvested that terminal spike. But I found two more spots, so I took the whole plant. Maybe lost 2 gs total to PM and BR, no big deal. View attachment 1086118 View attachment 1086119
View attachment 1086120
View attachment 1086121 .
Beautiful GWK x BT! I’m sure the early harvest will still be outstanding. Nice n frosty.

Those garden gals have a lot of sail area :biggrin:, look like pretty strong trunks on them though
Good thing I've been defoling, dropped some sail:biggrin:They are strong! No breakage up top. Soil got so soaked root ball wanted to pull out. That rainfall intensity is kinda rare here. A couple inches over a few days of off and on is more typical.

I feel like I dodged a bullet! After that big rain storm National Weather Service was telling me more of the same for a week. The game changed yesterday and looks like nice weather coming......sun and clouds, low to mid 60s. Feeling blessed with finishing plants. Last eve...
P1040084.JPG
P1040073-01.jpeg

I feel like I dodged a bullet! After that big rain storm National Weather Service was telling me more of the same for a week. The game changed yesterday and looks like nice weather coming......sun and clouds, low to mid 60s. Feeling blessed with finishing plants. Last eve...View attachment 1086965 View attachment 1086966
Holy smokes!:worship: She's a good size girl...gonna be a good harvest from that lady! :dancer:

I feel like I dodged a bullet! After that big rain storm National Weather Service was telling me more of the same for a week. The game changed yesterday and looks like nice weather coming......sun and clouds, low to mid 60s. Feeling blessed with finishing plants. Last eve...View attachment 1086965 View attachment 1086966

Good to see you can finish with less worries about pathogens attacking the gals.

And anchoring those huge trees you got growing down, if they get uprooted and sail away, hang on!!

giphy.gif

Back