Outdoor trailanimal 2019

Beautiful :greenthumb:
thanks for saying so SmokeZ
So impressive @trailanimal ! All the greenhouse ,raised bed, and outdoor, but the BLK MRRR is on another level. For the win .
Hoping she gets colorful leaves for the the finish, to accent her wealth of resin. I love her size and stance topped, speed and ease of grow. And, the greenhouse girl is giving a powerful indica hit!

:chimp:
I ordered some of them yesterday. Just too many people need more than just thc. No to figure out how to work them in the runs.
Man, IPCBD works real good smoke/vape for me, double the CBD over THC. I've been less than happy with size and yield, but brain farting my way clear.....grow one in the garden next go round!

:chimp:
Man, IPCBD works real good smoke/vape for me, double the CBD over THC. I've been less than happy with size and yield, but brain farting my way clear.....grow one in the garden next go round!
I got stickmans gear because I have to support our independent breeders

I got stickmans gear because I have to support our independent breeders
right on!, I'll be growing more Healing Path Genetics!
CBD Northern Lights
a couple of minutes ago...........
P1040038.JPG
I'm loving this girl @StickMan !

I just updated in the Outdoor comp.....
here she is, BLKMRRR of the Garden, into her 9th week 46"x 40", sticky and loading.....View attachment 1083863 View attachment 1083869 View attachment 1083870 View attachment 1083872 View attachment 1083873 .
right on!, I'll be growing more Healing Path Genetics!
CBD Northern Lights
a couple of minutes ago...........View attachment 1084225 I'm loving this girl @StickMan !
Super crop trail[emoji482][emoji482][emoji482]

Man with all those hour's of SUN you got. That's an auto's dream environment. [emoji482][emoji274][emoji274][emoji274]

Back