Outdoor trailanimal 2019

Agree, I like to smoke or vape my high cbd homegrown. It's too precious so far in my world...won't be getting a lot this season. I'm excited about the hemp though. That sounds worth doing!
Hemp has helped me!!!!
That is great info on the CBD strains @trailanimal . Great that your daily life is improved with CBD. So good to have Hashmaster’s expertise. I have StickMan’s Karmatonic Z in flower now but she is tested at 9percent. Not sure how that will translate or be useful for caps.
My understanding , I think from Mark at Dinafem, extraction rates are less for CBD strains too. I’ll certainly order Dinameds for next Spring’s crop.
I think the lower % CBD will work fine for caps, just take more. We need high CBD Hemp autos!

8E3D57DC-9740-4C32-972A-7EFA5A01D7EC.jpeg
Thanks
Hemp has helped me!!!!

I think the lower % CBD will work fine for caps, just take more. We need high CBD Hemp autos!
Yup. I’m all for high CBD, full spectrum. Mine (photo) got out of hand (started too early) , and I hope she will finish. Jettisoned outside Jun 1st.
@trailanimal , excited to try the IPCBDxCBD Haze , but probably shouldn’t attempt caps because of the decarb differences.
Karmatonic Z

View attachment 1083136 Thanks
Yup. I’m all for high CBD, full spectrum. Mine (photo) got out of hand (started too early) , and I hope she will finish. Jettisoned outside Jun 1st.
@trailanimal , excited to try the IPCBDxCBD Haze , but probably shouldn’t attempt caps because of the decarb differences.
Karmatonic Z
I'm excited about that one too. IPCBD has done me well. When you are after THC and CBD, how to decarb? I've had good results vaping and smoking combo strains. Maybe a decarb somewhere between the 2?

I'm excited about that one too. IPCBD has done me well. When you are after THC and CBD, how to decarb? I've had good results vaping and smoking combo strains. Maybe a decarb somewhere between the 2?
I might try a little bit somewhere inbetween or do two separate decarbs half and half and combine.

great plant @BCBudlady !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks! Kinda weird fasciation , lacy leaves but she is budding. She may not be a beauty, But no worries. She’ll be into budder.

That is great info on the CBD strains @trailanimal . Great that your daily life is improved with CBD. So good to have Hashmaster’s expertise. I have StickMan’s Karmatonic Z in flower now but she is tested at 9percent. Not sure how that will translate or be useful for caps.
My understanding , I think from Mark at Dinafem, extraction rates are less for CBD strains too. I’ll certainly order Dinameds for next Spring’s crop.
@BCBudlady
The Z6 used tested out at 9% CBD at the low end, so that was one reason I added the Harle-Tsu making it Karmatonic Z.
Phenos are now testing at 15-12+% CBD and very low THC numbers.
Basically hemp.

Peace

@BCBudlady
The Z6 used tested out at 9% CBD at the low end, so that was one reason I added the Harle-Tsu making it Karmatonic Z.
Phenos are now testing at 15-12+% CBD and very low THC numbers.
Basically hemp.

Peace
That is outstanding news @StickMan . Looking forward to the weeks ahead. Let’s hope for sunny and dry.

Back