Outdoor trailanimal 2019

Nice harvest on the SM, what is the end push for your growing season up your way? Can you put plants back in the greenhouse or do you try and tie it all up?

Nice harvest on the SM, what is the end push for your growing season up your way? Can you put plants back in the greenhouse or do you try and tie it all up?
By the end of Aug can feel sola's power waning, mid Sept about it for greenhouse. Plants in fabric pots can be brought back in, but it doesn't look like I'll need to that. The outbacks get so much more direct sun it accelerates their drive to the finish.

I was planning on boating to the village yesterday. Post Office, gas, a few groceries, the usual suspects. The water is low, but not real low. At the end of boating season last year a new gravel bar reared it's ugly head. Last trip in July 6 plenty of water but tight passage over the bar. When I get there I see it's too shallow. I raise my motor and float over dragging the gravel. It will be a cake walk in now, but but how to get home? Where the gravel bar blocked the river another channel forks off. I knew this of course, why I took the plunge. And my native friend George, has a summer camp close by, said that channel was "easy". Having never gone that way I decided I better have a look before I go all the way to the village and back with a load. Well, George's easy wasn't mine. Dinged my prop at the first opportunity. Pulled my boat up a riffle, that was slippery tricky work! Got into deep enough water to get up on plane and cruise, more like limped with trashed prop, back up river to home. Need rain.
So, today started a little depressed about being so thwarted. Amazingly I'm not thrashed from pulling my boat up river. Tired yeah, hurting no. I have to credit the high CBD hemp plant caps I make, must have nailed decarb with this batch! For a few days now very little or no morning stiffness and pain!, and full range of motion. As soon as I'm out with the girls my personal psychology tunes up!
Mystery gives up some of her secrets...........
@Magic tells us her strain name is Nurple....................................
P1010515.JPG
P1010516-01.jpeg
P1010425.JPG
And this pheno be.......Purple Nurple

Cool purple stems:thumbsup: Dang nicked the prop eh:eyebrows: we need more rain too, still no hydro power. It been raining some but I guess it's all getting soaked up before it gets to us:bow: It's already grey and drizzly enough to slow the plants down a little.
The cbd caps sound like a big success..is that made from the cbd bud available online? Sounds like something my wife would appreciate:cooldance:

I was planning on boating to the village yesterday. Post Office, gas, a few groceries, the usual suspects. The water is low, but not real low. At the end of boating season last year a new gravel bar reared it's ugly head. Last trip in July 6 plenty of water but tight passage over the bar. When I get there I see it's too shallow. I raise my motor and float over dragging the gravel. It will be a cake walk in now, but but how to get home? Where the gravel bar blocked the river another channel forks off. I knew this of course, why I took the plunge. And my native friend George, has a summer camp close by, said that channel was "easy". Having never gone that way I decided I better have a look before I go all the way to the village and back with a load. Well, George's easy wasn't mine. Dinged my prop at the first opportunity. Pulled my boat up a riffle, that was slippery tricky work! Got into deep enough water to get up on plane and cruise, more like limped with trashed prop, back up river to home. Need rain.
So, today started a little depressed about being so thwarted. Amazingly I'm not thrashed from pulling my boat up river. Tired yeah, hurting no. I have to credit the high CBD hemp plant caps I make, must have nailed decarb with this batch! For a few days now very little or no morning stiffness and pain!, and full range of motion. As soon as I'm out with the girls my personal psychology tunes up!
Mystery gives up some of her secrets...........
@Magic tells us her strain name is Nurple....................................View attachment 1082485 View attachment 1082487 View attachment 1082488 And this pheno be.......Purple Nurple
That's beautiful! Love the name too

I noticed that stem right away too, that is crazy!
I need to remember your stories about getting to town whenever I am upset that I gotta get in the car and drive five minutes to the store :baghead:

Love the Purple Nurple.. name and all. Great to watch you grow her, sort of a “test”run, giving us an idea of how she grows, smells, and ultimately smokes.
New Binary project. She looks Indica mostly? I’m sure Magic and Ronin are enjoying the show.

Last edited:
Back