Outdoor trailanimal 2019

TA, the fire still burning near you? I hope they dont come by your place when you put the match on the Blkmrr!
:hookah:
Actually the fire crew are wild and crazy guys, if they stop by I'll give them a friendly torch. fire still burns, away from us. You should see the cool planes. They have been bombing since the day 1. A couple of the planes look like regular single engine float planes. They can scoop water into the pontoons! How cool is that! Up to 6 larger cargo type planes, look kinda whale like upfront, are working the same lake for water. They aren't working round the clock, but long hours every day.
Our weather report.......smoke!
For days, lots of smoke. Was wondering if the weed is getting jacked on CO2

Last edited:
Actually the fire crew are wild and crazy guys, if the stop by I'll give them a friendly torch. fire still burns, away from us. You should see the cool planes. They have been bombing since the day 1. A couple of the planes look like regular single engine float planes. They can scoop water into the pontoons! How cool is that! Up to 6 larger cargo type planes, look kinda whale like upfront, are working the same lake for water. They aren't working round the clock, but long hours every day.
Our weather report.......smoke!
For days, lots of smoke. Was wondering if the weed is getting jacked on CO2

That's wild that they gather water in the pontoons , must have a hopped up engine in those birds. Are you getting any ash from the fire? Less CO2 and maybe adding a smoky flavor to the buds? Wonder if it will add to the trich production.

That's wild that they gather water in the pontoons , must have a hopped up engine in those birds. Are you getting any ash from the fire? Less CO2 and maybe adding a smoky flavor to the buds? Wonder if it will add to the trich production.
no ash fall!. breeze is constantly keeping ash at bay and helping with the smoke. Yeah, that's what I was wondering2

Sour Mango harvested D81, 28".............................................
P1010420.JPG
She was finished flowering. Then overnight she started to foxy, acting all reflower. She spent her entire maturation during the hottest ever. Floor temp in the greenhouse was 104F in the shade of a ten gallon pot. I was tempted to just watch, see what happened................
P1010387.JPG
But she is one of the fattest juiciest things my sticky fingers have touched. And the weather just turned from PM to BR..............................................................................................................
P1010393.JPG
Been fighting powdery mildew on 1/2 my crop, not a speck on Sour Mango!, even with all that bud leafage. Was a job to keep semi-defolled. I didn't want to challenge bud rot to "come on down", so harvested................................................................................
P1010481.JPG

Very easy to grow, no issues with any of my shenanigans. Next time I won't top, don't need 2 massive colas trying to grow into each other. Big boned, well built and really put out!.......
P1010383.JPG

P1010422.JPG

Looks like you are going to have a very diverse selection of smells and effects this year. Beautiful Sour Mango!
It is currently 93 degrees here in New England. Not too dissimilar in the Arctic. Adjusting as necessary.

Back