Outdoor trailanimal 2019

Trail, mate, the plants are looking a picture of health, hard to believe you can get 90F up that way, would be pretty rare i would think. Siberian Aster a pretty flower :d5:
Definitely warmer over the 25 yrs I've been here. Record breaking temps all over AK. Gets up to 80-84 every year, for one or two days. Never this hot this long

BLKMRRR [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG].......harvested!
32" D78 from seed......................
P1010317.JPG
Whata great gal. Easy to grow. She was maturing during the hottest weather I've experience here. This resulted in somewhat looser buds and probably boosted her proclivity to resin!.........................................................................................................................
P1010324.JPG
P1010310.JPG

Last edited:
Yep definitely better growing weather these days, and I find it real pleasant myself:smoking:...looks like the rainforest is not as happy with it (one day of rain in two months:yoinks:) but I just assume that will straighten out in time:shrug:

BLKMRRR [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG].......harvested!
32" D78 from seed......................View attachment 1078537 Whata great gal. Easy to grow. She was maturing during the hottest weather I've experience here. This resulted in somewhat looser buds and probably boosted her proclivity to resin!.........................................................................................................................View attachment 1078539 View attachment 1078540 .
Looks delicious @trailanimal . I’ll take resin production over density any day . We grind it up!

I don't always have a lot to say sometimes, just wanted to let ya know I really enjoy your landscapes, flowers pics, all of it.
Hard to believe it was such deep snow not so long ago, here too but not like up at your latitude.
I'm putting one of my Fantasamo Express gals out on the back deck, gonna switch it up a bit and see how long I can keep it alive..

Definitely warmer over the 25 yrs I've been here. Record breaking temps all over AK. Gets up to 80-84 every year, for one or two days. Never this hot this long

Ive seen the change around here and also the town, i like to go and see snow, when its forecast in winter, drier, and warmer these days, and summer is pretty bad also. Upside, good for growing, especialy in AK when its pretty cold.

Back