Outdoor trailanimal 2019

Yep definitely better growing weather these days, and I find it real pleasant myself:smoking:...looks like the rainforest is not as happy with it (one day of rain in two months:yoinks:) but I just assume that will straighten out in time:shrug:
wow. way dry! Distressing for the forest, us too. So much smoke now, maybe 1 and 1/2 miles visibility this morn.
Right on. You must be getting 20 plus hour's a day of day light right now. Super Charged Sun light[emoji274]
Your girls are loving it and they are looking [emoji106][emoji106][emoji267][emoji482]
24 hrs of light! The greenhouse gets 10 hrs direct sun. The plants out back getting about 16 hrs. The sun's trajectory is a big arc around us, never really setting(goes behind mountains to north and puts us in shadow(our "night") for about 4 hrs. Never rises fully overhead, always beaming in at an angle. Killer on the eyes.
Looks delicious @trailanimal . I’ll take resin production over density any day . We grind it up!
me2, the treasure lies buried in the resin
I don't always have a lot to say sometimes, just wanted to let ya know I really enjoy your landscapes, flowers pics, all of it.
Hard to believe it was such deep snow not so long ago, here too but not like up at your latitude.
I'm putting one of my Fantasamo Express gals out on the back deck, gonna switch it up a bit and see how long I can keep it alive..
thanks RG! I'm interested in your FE. Mephisto? Let's see how she does outside:d5:
Ive seen the change around here and also the town, i like to go and see snow, when its forecast in winter, drier, and warmer these days, and summer is pretty bad also. Upside, good for growing, especialy in AK when its pretty cold.
So far we are ryding the upside in the growing season. Gotta long list of shit to worry about though. Will the water get too warm for cold water fish species we rely upon? Will the place continue to burn? Talk about adding CO2 to the atmosphere. How much smoke can I breath?
Man, I better go here before I get too wiggy:pass:

True Trail, mate, i dont like all the fires burning and its bad here in winter, as being in valley, the smoke from buring off for from houses using wood for heating, sits, and i like to have my window open a tiny bit for air, not so nice when it's smoke. Yes, the waters warm and species that rely on cold water are threatened then. Wild fires re not common in AK before this. CA and Parts of Australia its a yearly thing during summer. I like to let the timber rot and break down, nice mulch for the plants.

bouyed I be
setting sail to new
adventures

game still on for trailView attachment 1021848

Naturewise Turmeric Curcumin and Oregon's Wild Harvest Ginger. If it helps this broken body I would hope it would help with you too! Trust Dr. Rebel. Don't make me send you a package... :biggrin:

True Trail, mate, i dont like all the fires burning and its bad here in winter, as being in valley, the smoke from buring off for from houses using wood for heating, sits, and i like to have my window open a tiny bit for air, not so nice when it's smoke. Yes, the waters warm and species that rely on cold water are threatened then. Wild fires re not common in AK before this. CA and Parts of Australia its a yearly thing during summer. I like to let the timber rot and break down, nice mulch for the plants.
Fires are common and natural to AK. So big, remote, and unpopulated the public is generally unaware of how much burns each summer.

Back