Outdoor trailanimal 2019

How many days old now? That's fine
D74
Wow yep that's a great looking plant, loving the outdoors!:clapper:
Hell yeah trail! Like growtogrow said those girls are loving that ak sun
:pass::pass:

Super crop trail[emoji482][emoji482][emoji482]

Man with all those hour's of SUN you got. That's an auto's dream environment. [emoji482][emoji274][emoji274][emoji274]

Best growing season yet! But, August is the rainiest month and I see the forecast is for rain for the first week of Aug. Things will be slowing and I'll be on the lookout for BR.
What a great start though:d5:

Last edited:
:passit: :bravo: Trail buddy, that yard is phaa-aaat! :pimp::growing: the auto's are some of your best yet! I love the jazz cabbage growing with the lettuce - :rofl: ... has @Magic popped in yet, he's gotta see these... What a test for solid genetics! Two of these would blow my tent up :poof:....top&chop mandatory! ...That BLKMrr is a lummox :vibe:
...How's the stank on Super Skunk (SeedStocker? I forget what you said) :eyebrows:... My friend has the other Skunk Special, and if the leaf width is the indicator Female says it is, we may have both main phenos- :woohoo1: One sweeter, the other cat wizz and roadkill.... :headbang: ...... Did you have another Chz FV going too? ...... damn that CBDNL is beefy!

:worship: awesome stuff my friend.... You and J-Ray are high lat' rock stars in my book!

:passit: :bravo: Trail buddy, that yard is phaa-aaat! :pimp::growing: the auto's are some of your best yet! I love the jazz cabbage growing with the lettuce - :rofl: ... has @Magic popped in yet, he's gotta see these... What a test for solid genetics! Two of these would blow my tent up :poof:....top&chop mandatory! ...That BLKMrr is a lummox :vibe:
...How's the stank on Super Skunk (SeedStocker? I forget what you said) :eyebrows:... My friend has the other Skunk Special, and if the leaf width is the indicator Female says it is, we may have both main phenos- :woohoo1: One sweeter, the other cat wizz and roadkill.... :headbang: ...... Did you have another Chz FV going too? ...... damn that CBDNL is beefy!
:smoking:
:worship: awesome stuff my friend.... You and J-Ray are high lat' rock stars in my book!
thanks W!
Super Skunk/SeedStockers
is the pokey one of the greenhouse girls. Taking her sweet time, and getting there! She has a flora sweetness about her at the moment. I'm still waiting for a road kill skunk:smoking:, maybe Strain Hunter's Skunk in the garden will be the big stinky. She's huge! In the wind this morn
P1040042.JPG

We've had 4"+ of rain in less than 2 days. River coming up, will be good boating soon! Downside.....gonna be day after day of bud rot weather. Plants' resistance to be tested. After the first night of rain Grape Walker Kush X Bubba Trouble showed three spots of rot. She picked up spots of PM along the way, so I was keeping an eye out. She was harvested D76. Early, but oh so sticky and a little grapey, yum, looking forward to sampling. First pic below was after I took her 2nd top down. I was thinking of keeping the plant like this after I harvested that terminal spike. But I found two more spots, so I took the whole plant. Maybe lost 2 gs total to PM and BR, no big deal.
P1040045.JPG
P1040050.JPG

P1040048.JPG

P1040049.JPG

Last edited:
I've been doing some BR and PM induced harvesting here too, but we have a few days sun forecast. I enjoyed the BT x GWK from last year, early harvest shouldn't hurt much...looks like a fine specimen there:thumbsup:

Along with the rain, wind! Had to truss and strap the big girls in the garden. They were uprooting! This morning all good. Get a few pics while it isn't raining.................
P1040069.JPG
Into the side yard.
Sugar Baker..........
P1040057.JPG
P1040059.JPG
P1040060.JPG
Stone99s........................................
P1040066.JPG
P1040063.JPG
P1040062.JPG
Nurple aka Mystery......................................................................
P1040054.JPG
P1040052.JPG

Back