Outdoor trailanimal 2019

Update...1/2 gallon girls
Amber...............................................................................................................................
P1000912-01.jpeg
P1000905-01.jpeg
P1000910-01.jpeg
P1000885-01.jpeg
P1000897-01.jpeg
P1000888-01.jpeg
P1000896-01.jpeg

Blk Ruby.....................................................................................................................
P1080764-01.jpeg

P1080805-01.jpeg
P1080787.JPG
P1080447-01.jpeg
P1080781.JPG
P1080793-01.jpeg
Both these girls are heavyweights even though they be small, Amber 14", Blk Ruby 11". No airyfairy here. Both are making some amber. You can see Amber beginning to shut down. Blk Ruby went from all shriveled pistils to wanting to make just a couple more flowers. She is so stout I'm thinking it will take an avalanche to stop her. Or more time, which she doesn't have. When her pot's dry, she's mine. Getting daily pressure from Sharon:smoking: We're not out, but she knows I won't cut loose till a little cure.

Last edited:
Amber...............................................................................................................................View attachment 1071460 View attachment 1071461 View attachment 1071462 View attachment 1071463 View attachment 1071464 View attachment 1071466 View attachment 1071467
Blk Ruby.....................................................................................................................View attachment 1071468
View attachment 1071469 View attachment 1071476 View attachment 1071479 View attachment 1071480 View attachment 1071481
Both these girls are heavyweights even though they be small, Amber 14", Blk Ruby 11". No airyfairy here. Both are making some amber. You can see Amber beginning to shut down. Blk Ruby went from all shriveled pistils to wanting to make just a couple more flowers. She is so stout I'm thinking it will take an avalanche to stop her. Or more time, which she doesn't have. When her pot's dry, she's mine. Getting daily pressure from Sharon:smoking: We're not out, but she knows I won't cut loose till a little cure.
You better chop them girls before the wife takes a knife to you! Bet she can handle one quite well too :hurry:

Amber...............................................................................................................................View attachment 1071460 View attachment 1071461 View attachment 1071462 View attachment 1071463 View attachment 1071464 View attachment 1071466 View attachment 1071467
Blk Ruby.....................................................................................................................View attachment 1071468
View attachment 1071469 View attachment 1071476 View attachment 1071479 View attachment 1071480 View attachment 1071481
Stunning,weighty gals @trailanimal . Going to be outstanding . Can’t wait to hear how they smoke..especially Black Ruby.

Dude that's such a good pheno of black ruby. I love the purples that are in the dragon genetics. Looking good so far trail, cant wait to see the greenhouse monsters start to flower.
cheers FF!
You better chop them girls before the wife takes a knife to you! Bet she can handle one quite well too :hurry:
she really does need me, who will grow for her?
Stunning,weighty gals @trailanimal . Going to be outstanding . Can’t wait to hear how they smoke..especially Black Ruby.
can't wait to let ya know how she smokes:smoking:

Beautiful work there Trail!
Just a couple of little 1/2 gal pots, small plants, but the quality looks just fine.
1/2 oz to an oz each, maybe, which is nice to have a big range of strains.

Hope the Dinamed to SB cross can work out.
In theory, F1 should give THC:CBD ratios at half way between both parents,
but F2 onwards would be far more variant.

I've been enjoying some 1:2 THC:CBD oil lately, my Dinafem Industrial Plant CBD Auto.
Flavor is nice, too. My own oil tastes so much better than some fancy "whole plant extract" CBD oil (which tastes horrible!)
Mine has a nice fruity flavor to it, delicious!

Beautiful work there Trail!
Just a couple of little 1/2 gal pots, small plants, but the quality looks just fine.
1/2 oz to an oz each, maybe, which is nice to have a big range of strains.

Hope the Dinamed to SB cross can work out.
In theory, F1 should give THC:CBD ratios at half way between both parents,
but F2 onwards would be far more variant.

I've been enjoying some 1:2 THC:CBD oil lately, my Dinafem Industrial Plant CBD Auto.
Flavor is nice, too. My own oil tastes so much better than some fancy "whole plant extract" CBD oil (which tastes horrible!)
Mine has a nice fruity flavor to it, delicious!
Not surprising your own is superior:d5:
I love IPCBD, has about the best flav and aroma I've come across, and her 1:2 CBD works good for me in smoke and vape.

Last edited:
cheers FF!

she really does need me, who will grow for her?

can't wait to let ya know how she smokes:smoking:[/
Not surprising your own is superior:d5:
I love IPCBD, has about the best flav and aroma I've come across, and her 1:2 CBD works good for me in smoke and vape.
hey @trailanimal , StickMan sent me some IPCBDxCBD Haze that I’m growing out
now in a little 1.5 gallon pot. She’s fast..and will finish at 70 days. Worth running if he sent you some. Smells like citrus and biscuits.

Back