Outdoor trailanimal 2019

hey @trailanimal , StickMan sent me some IPCBDxCBD Haze that I’m growing out
now in a little 1.5 gallon pot. She’s fast..and will finish at 70 days. Worth running if he sent you some. Smells like citrus and biscuits.
Should be a tasty one! Haven't got any, I sure it's not because Stick doesn't want me to have it. I'm also sure I'll be getting when he feels like it and can get to it. In the meantime maybe I'll have my own CBD to test.
The CBD Northern Lights is coming on strong, time to top, 5th node, ina day or two

Should be a tasty one! Haven't got any, I sure it's not because Stick doesn't want me to have it. I'm also sure I'll be getting when he feels like it and can get to it. In the meantime maybe I'll have my own CBD to test.
The CBD Northern Lights is coming on strong, time to top, 5th node, ina day or two
The NL CBD is excellent @trailanimal . Takes me back to my early years with a bit of CBD goodness. She was fussy for me, but produced very dense, top shelf nugs.
I’m sure your lady will fare much better and I hope she gets huge!

The NL CBD is excellent @trailanimal . Takes me back to my early years with a bit of CBD goodness. She was fussy for me, but produced very dense, top shelf nugs.
I’m sure your lady will fare much better and I hope she gets huge!
your buds were the decider for me!
Beautiful plants Trail, mate the buds are nice and thick, and Ruby colours is awesome.
thanks smokey, never had one anymore hardcore colorful than Blk Ruby

Not surprising your own is superior:d5:
I love IPCBD, has about the best flav and aroma I've come across, and her 1:2 CBD works good for me in smoke and vape.

I still have 1 or 2 seeds of her, and hope to run her inside in the coming months.
This time will do a 5-6 L pot, instead of the 2 L pot, and maybe LST her over instead of topping.
I want to see what kind of a head bud she can get this way, show those indica genes!
IP is supposed to be from Northern Lights, the flower shape is like NL but not the flavor, may be the CBD parentage...?

hey @trailanimal , StickMan sent me some IPCBDxCBD Haze that I’m growing out
now in a little 1.5 gallon pot. She’s fast..and will finish at 70 days. Worth running if he sent you some. Smells like citrus and biscuits.

Should get some nice indica x sativa hybrid vigor with that cross, but preserve the high CBD, too.

What kind of yields you think you'll get in a 1.5 gal pot?
I'm looking at using 1.5 gal / 5.5 L cloth pots for next run, and hoping for ... an oz each? Possible?

Should get some nice indica x sativa hybrid vigor with that cross, but preserve the high CBD, too.

What kind of yields you think you'll get in a 1.5 gal pot?
I'm looking at using 1.5 gal / 5.5 L cloth pots for next run, and hoping for ... an oz each? Possible?
@Maria Sanchez , A solid oz on her , but not much more. Down side for me is running supersoil, I had to feed her. She exhausted the soil starting into flower. Yes, nice plant .. and will be good CBD content with a little THC in the mix.

Beautiful work there Trail!
Just a couple of little 1/2 gal pots, small plants, but the quality looks just fine.
1/2 oz to an oz each, maybe, which is nice to have a big range of strains.

Hope the Dinamed to SB cross can work out.
In theory, F1 should give THC:CBD ratios at half way between both parents,
but F2 onwards would be far more variant.

I've been enjoying some 1:2 THC:CBD oil lately, my Dinafem Industrial Plant CBD Auto.
Flavor is nice, too. My own oil tastes so much better than some fancy "whole plant extract" CBD oil (which tastes horrible!)
Mine has a nice fruity flavor to it, delicious!
Your own grow is superior to any on a vendors shelf.

Warning: thread hijack...

@Maria Sanchez , A solid oz on her , but not much more. Down side for me is running supersoil, I had to feed her. She exhausted the soil starting into flower. Yes, nice plant .. and will be good CBD content with a little THC in the mix.

Okay, cool.
I'm going to run a mainly coco mix, with a bit of soil in the middle for the seedling, and organic amendments.
Kind of super coco, if there is such a thing...
How many weeks did they go before the amendments were exhausted?
I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to top dress mine too, maybe at start of flower, and again at week 4 of flower.
Any suggestions or tips with a 1.5 gal super soil run?

Back