Outdoor trailanimal 2019

Amber & Blk Ruby started to "reflower" after all pistils where shriveled so I harvested. D83.....................
P1000965-01.jpeg
P1000957-01.jpeg
heavy, tight and dense,
hope my outdoor plants pork out as much
P1000972.JPG

Looking like a great start trail!
I'd say... "the best start yet"
Awesome to see some bud hanging from the rafters this early trail! How's the weather going in the north? :pass:
good feeling, hanging bud, another grow, and in the greenhouse BLKMRRR is budding nicely, and only mid June! Best weather to start the season I've ever seen, and earlier! Color me happy!

hmm, you can taylor drainage as well as nutes, good idea. My 1/2 gallon window plants are my soil and ferts testers for the outdoor season. When i said the window girls of this season could take more boost than the 10 gallon ones I was meaning proportional to size of pot. Maybe hungrier because of small pot.

Was wondering what you meant by 1/2 gal can take more than 10 gal!

hmm, you can taylor drainage as well as nutes, good idea. My 1/2 gallon window plants are my soil and ferts testers for the outdoor season. When i said the window girls of this season could take more boost than the 10 gallon ones I was meaning proportional to size of pot. Maybe hungrier because of small pot.

You can come over and check out my journal I started in the Outdoor Grow Journals section, and see the mix I made.

Looking awesome Trail[emoji482]
love the mountain views man keep them pictures coming those are awesome pictures dude[emoji106][emoji109] you certainly live in a a land that I love. Definitely God's country[emoji111]

Back