Outdoor trailanimal 2019

outback..............
CBD Northern Lights...........................
P1010170.JPG
Dinamed [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] & [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]...................................
P1010167.JPG
P1010163.JPG
GWK X BT
P1010171.JPG

Finally back you Rock Star!:smoking:How i like what i see here and you taking care of you Ladys, always amazing to see the summer life compared to you winter posts:bighug:

Finally back you Rock Star!:smoking:How i like what i see here and you taking care of you Ladys, always amazing to see the summer life compared to you winter posts:bighug:
thanks for checking us out TM, having the best grow weather I've ever had up here!
This years crop is shaping up to be a good one, my friend. Lots of variety....excellent work!
thanks Frank!, I don't wanna jinx myself, but yeah, if weather keeps up good gonna be a big harvest
Looking great and maybe a bit ahead of schedule @trailanimal . Looks like BT will be the more, but smaller buds pheno this year. BLK MRRR ‘s frost is on!
Great look at greenhouse, raised bed and outback gardening .
A little different pheno this year for BT.....not quite as big and def faster, still the same awesome flower coverage! And BLKMRRR is crusted with the stickiest, oiliest resin. I'll be taking her soon:pass:

Back