Outdoor trailanimal 2019

this group 5 days back of the previous 4
Sugar Baker.... I'm hoping for 2 boyos.........
P1000842.JPG
Strain Hunter's Skunk............
P1000843.JPG
Dinamed..........................
P1000846.JPG

That's exactly what I do every time. Ive been doing it for years.
It realy the only way to do it when your transplanting big plants with big roots.

The first 2 pics are when I put in my garden between 4/30 & 5/5.
The last 2 pics are a week ago and today last pic.

If clone I just cut the sides of the pot. But if it's from seed then I like to cut the bottom off and cut the sides too to let the tap root free.[emoji482]
f06267caf4d6003ae44925f613ed65b1.jpg
db7cbd0481453905ac2c3bde870f3d90.jpg
c98e54414816a821cd2291dc5117d97f.jpg
41219b047d8e501fa0928d6ee6821ce4.jpg
nice:greenthumb:

Outstanding looking ladies.... every one. As usual, BT will no :kiss:doubt reign. If you get male Sugarbakers, who will be the lucky ladies?
Those S99 v’s will look great in the window. Quick and greasy.
You have a great selection of genetics this season. It will be fun to compare/contrast.

They're all looking beautiful, Trail.

Defrosting Alaska........ haha!
thanks Maria. Chuckling.....AK defrost today 77F sunny and breezy. Very good weather last couple of weeks
Trail, girls are looking great mate, and i am thinking of the CBD Dinamed with the 3rd grow. Sure if he inhaled he would feel good :Dhaha
I'm hoping Dinamed x Sugar Baker will get me some phenos with twice as much CBD as THC.
:pass:
The Greenhouse is looking Excellent this year Trail !

You just may get the hang of this yet...
:crying::cheers::crying:

Peace
Hash

:toke:
The weather has been good. I'm thinking the all the way outdoor door plants could go out anytime. I was thinking around July, but the season seems to be eccelerating.
Outstanding looking ladies.... every one. As usual, BT will no :kiss:doubt reign. If you get male Sugarbakers, who will be the lucky ladies?
Those S99 v’s will look great in the window. Quick and greasy.
You have a great selection of genetics this season. It will be fun to compare/contrast.
They will be good ones for the window. I think they will do good in the greenhouse. They finished their first 24 hrs in the greenhouse, 52 to 88F and 26 to 89%, and seem to be loving it. Stone said baby em first three weeks, not sure this qualifies:rofl:, hope they stay happy. I want to pollinate Dinamed, if the plants pan out.
The littlest one are looking great[emoji106]
they are, I had to see again after your post, so far the weather has been Canna friendly, I'm just hustling to keep up with water

Back