Outdoor trailanimal 2019

Hmmm... if they're fabric pots, is it possible to leave them in the pots and bury the bottom half in the ground?
Dig / till the soil underneath first, and maybe punch a few holes in the fabric to help the roots through?
The roots should make their way out of the fabric, but may need some help.

Get advantage of more medium volume, without any transplant shock?
Thinking picking out a 5 gal rootball for a transplant would be tough for little old me. Too heavy and big!

Hmmm... if they're fabric pots, is it possible to leave them in the pots and bury the bottom half in the ground?
Dig / till the soil underneath first, and maybe punch a few holes in the fabric to help the roots through?

Thinking picking out a 5 gal rootball for a transplant would be tough for little old me. Too heavy and big!
good idea

No journal. I probably should put one in the HPG thread. I’ve never seen the Karmatonic Z grown out. Kinda frilly leaves.
we would like to see, vibrant plants
I've been lurking in all those Bubba Trouble grow threads.
They look like amazing plants for outdoors in a fairly rough and tough environment.
Have you seen wwwile's short youtube vid?
for me BT is a sure thing, I'll have check that vid

I bet they would. You could cut some slits in the fabric, sides and bottom.

I had a visitor for four days. Sharon's cousin, a guy, so my watch:shrug:, I adapted:cooldance:, and it took all my time:dizzy:
but the vibe prevailed :vibe: even though he "did no drugs"
we kept up a "contact" cloud in his direction
subversion starts in the home:smoking:

Updates, may take a couple of posts
This morning's greenhouse............................................................
P1000845-01.jpeg
P1000857.JPG
All the outdoor girls are now in the greenhouse. First a look @the Fab5. They are the oldest, and will remain in the greenhouse.
BLKMRRR.
She was first to show and is is on the go.........................
P1000848-01.jpeg

Super Skunk continues her bushy ways.....................................
P1000844.JPG
Bubba Trouble.....alpha class...................................
P1000850-01.jpeg

Sour Mango. Starts her build..................................................
P1000853-01.jpeg

Witch Doctor. She is 2 weeks younger, was shy and pokey. Now wants to catch up. I'm letting her go, not topping her
P1000856-01.jpeg

That's exactly what I do every time. Ive been doing it for years.
It realy the only way to do it when your transplanting big plants with big roots.

The first 2 pics are when I put in my garden between 4/30 & 5/5.
The last 2 pics are a week ago and today last pic.

If clone I just cut the sides of the pot. But if it's from seed then I like to cut the bottom off and cut the sides too to let the tap root free.[emoji482]
f06267caf4d6003ae44925f613ed65b1.jpg
db7cbd0481453905ac2c3bde870f3d90.jpg
c98e54414816a821cd2291dc5117d97f.jpg
41219b047d8e501fa0928d6ee6821ce4.jpg

I had a visitor for four days. Sharon's cousin, a guy, so my watch:shrug:, I adapted:cooldance:, and it took all my time:dizzy:
but the vibe prevailed :vibe: even though he "did no drugs"
we kept up a "contact" cloud in his direction
subversion starts in the home:smoking:

Updates, may take a couple of posts
This morning's greenhouse............................................................View attachment 1071067 View attachment 1071068 All the outdoor girls are now in the greenhouse. First a look @the Fab5. They are the oldest, and will remain in the greenhouse.
BLKMRRR.
She was first to show and is is on the go......................... View attachment 1071070
Super Skunk continues her bushy ways.....................................View attachment 1071071 Bubba Trouble.....alpha class...................................View attachment 1071072
Sour Mango. Starts her build..................................................View attachment 1071073
Witch Doctor. She is 2 weeks younger, was shy and pokey. Now wants to catch up. I'm letting her go, not topping herView attachment 1071074
Nice looking girls trail [emoji482][emoji482][emoji106]

Back