Outdoor trailanimal 2019

Some very interesting genetics, I popped over to the Postal but everything is sold out. I'd like to get my hands on some of these genetics one day, I am guessing they will be back in stock at some point. In the meantime, I'll watch others grow :smoking:

Some very interesting genetics, I popped over to the Postal but everything is sold out. I'd like to get my hands on some of these genetics one day, I am guessing they will be back in stock at some point. In the meantime, I'll watch others grow :smoking:
Check into Portal once in awhile, never know when something colorful will be offered up.
The Blk Ruby and Amber look amazing!
Short tight but very sticky, perfect for your space there.

Nice to see the greenhouse Fab5 doing well too.
Looking forward to how things develop further especially for the Bubba Trouble.
hey Maria! Been having good weather last couple of weeks and all the plants are luxuriating. BT is strut n her stuff, fun to watch her grow, big changes daily.
Do you have a new grow running? I don't see 2019 in your sig.

Check into Portal once in awhile, never know when something colorful will be offered up.

hey Maria! Been having good weather last couple of weeks and all the plants are luxuriating. BT is strut n her stuff, fun to watch her grow, big changes daily.
Do you have a new grow running? I don't see 2019 in your sig.

Still having a run of bad luck getting some of my beans to germ -- the Sannies sativas.
And then missing two packages in the post, lost! A make up pack from Sannie and some La Buena Hierba grow battle beans.

But -- have three nice little seedlings a few days old doing well,
2 x DP Charlotte's Angel CBD photo fem and 1 x SS Sweet Pure CBD photo fem.

Because of all the non germing beans and the two lost packages, threw down some old beans from the fridge.
Finally had 4 of them germ on me, and just put them into the soil about 10 minutes ago.

Will have these plants under little lights inside for a couple of weeks, get a few nodes on them and maybe top once,
then they'll go outside near the river in cloth pots with coco + soil + worm castings + vermiculite + organic amendments.

No journal started yet. With such bad luck lately, want to have something secure before starting another thread only to have it die.

Still having a run of bad luck getting some of my beans to germ -- the Sannies sativas.
And then missing two packages in the post, lost! A make up pack from Sannie and some La Buena Hierba grow battle beans.

But -- have three nice little seedlings a few days old doing well,
2 x DP Charlotte's Angel CBD photo fem and 1 x SS Sweet Pure CBD photo fem.

Because of all the non germing beans and the two lost packages, threw down some old beans from the fridge.
Finally had 4 of them germ on me, and just put them into the soil about 10 minutes ago.

Will have these plants under little lights inside for a couple of weeks, get a few nodes on them and maybe top once,
then they'll go outside near the river in cloth pots with coco + soil + worm castings + vermiculite + organic amendments.

No journal started yet. With such bad luck lately, want to have something secure before starting another thread only to have it die.
thanks for the update. Why journal until you it's a go? I get it!:pass:

thanks for the update. Why journal until you it's a go? I get it!:pass:

Yas.
They're about day 6 or 7 up from the dirt, with the little stretch between the cotyledons and the first true leaves already done, and the second set of true leaves starting to poke through.

What forum for the journal you think?
Outdoor? Photoperiod? ... don't want to go by breeder, because have DP and Sweet in there together,

Yas.
They're about day 6 or 7 up from the dirt, with the little stretch between the cotyledons and the first true leaves already done, and the second set of true leaves starting to poke through.

What forum for the journal you think?
Outdoor? Photoperiod? ... don't want to go by breeder, because have DP and Sweet in there together,
I'd do it in Outdoor, auto and photo welcome, but if Photoperiod needs the juice:thumbsup:

weather report.....
P1000827.JPG
cotton grass from camp to mountain....
P1000828.JPG
the kinda drama I like.................................................
P1000823-01.jpeg

Back