Outdoor trailanimal 2019

:hump: :drool: :hump:-- for lack of an eye-humping emoji! Portal girls are lick-worthy my man, very nice run in those wee pots = :clapper: ...interesting, you got a green pheno' Amber, not common at all I believe? How's her aroma? I've not seen Blk. Ruby yet, do you know her lineage? It seems Stone went kinda nuts for bit and several limited crosses were made.... :wiz: :woody: = magic wand control issues! :rofl:
New stuff looks intriguing,.. Stone99, a natural progression! I'm betting this is HighRise's C99 once again- :thumbsup:... do you know if the V's are different pheno's, or filial gen's?
Binary is always a treat! Mystery... I wonder,... the Dudes hooked me up a while back, one was a BW x ?... :eyebrows: -- who knows with these guys, they are both stacked to their nipp's in the Goods!

.... Mmmm, table is nicely set in the greenhouse, Trail :headbang: .... Fingers crossed we get that stanky-stank from our respective Skunks! .... BMR will be fun to see at finish, aromatics from the BW parent will spin the wheel of aroma wildly I suspect,... my BW's were alike in appearance only, totally different aromas with full cure... I'm dying to drop the entire stash I have of their genetics! :hothot: :rofl:
Stone says he started S99 Project in 2012 with HighRise C99. He back crossed it and away he went. Different strains not generations, In 2016 he got a male that showed sex in 8 days from seed! That's right, not a typo. Pollinated auto Cinderella 99 S2 for backcross [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] and the new S99 versions were made from this
S99 V3...........Cinderella 99 F4BX x Black Topaz
S99 V4...........Purple Stonewreck x S99v1BX1
S99 V5...........Cinderella 99 4FBX x Topaz x Black Topaz x auto Cinderella 99
S99 V6..........[Sour Lemon x Black Stone] x auto Cinderella 99
Real fast, full amber in 50 on some. Controlled environment for sure, and I'm expecting faster too. They are all looking small and stacked! Should be fun.
I'm assuming Blk Ruby is Ruby and Blackstone. I need to ask. Stone said green pheno Amber is rare. Cool.

update time..................................................................................................................
the 1/2 gallon window girls
Blk Ruby & Amber/Autoflower PortalView attachment 1067571 View attachment 1067573 View attachment 1067574 View attachment 1067575 View attachment 1067576 View attachment 1067579 View attachment 1067589 View attachment 1067590 View attachment 1067591 View attachment 1067596

Sweet bud on them ladies!! Great job

taking a peek into the greenhouse at the older girls...........View attachment 1067597
Super Skunk.
She responded to topping with a nice bush..... View attachment 1067601 BLKMRRR
She has a lacey thing going. earliest to show pistils, was D21, I think.View attachment 1067607 Bertha BT, the Amazon Queen of my jungle, coming on strong.View attachment 1067610
Sour Mango
She is 5D younger than the three above, a tall one, glad I topped her.View attachment 1067611
Witch Doctor
She is is 14D younger than the oldest. She's been a little pokey, just now starting to flex.View attachment 1067616 These are the Fab5. they will spend the rest of their lives right where they are, the greenhouse.

looking great bud!! Excellent job as always bro!!

Stone says he started S99 Project in 2012 with HighRise C99. He back crossed it and away he went. Different strains not generations, In 2016 he got a male that showed sex in 8 days from seed! That's right, not a typo. Pollinated auto Cinderella 99 S2 for backcross [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] and the new S99 versions were made from this
S99 V3...........Cinderella 99 F4BX x Black Topaz
S99 V4...........Purple Stonewreck x S99v1BX1
S99 V5...........Cinderella 99 4FBX x Topaz x Black Topaz x auto Cinderella 99
S99 V6..........[Sour Lemon x Black Stone] x auto Cinderella 99
Real fast, full amber in 50 on some. Controlled environment for sure, and I'm expecting faster too. They are all looking small and stacked! Should be fun.
I'm assuming Blk Ruby is Ruby and Blackstone. I need to ask. Stone said green pheno Amber is rare. Cool.
:thumbsup: Thanks Trail, after I saw this, and DG's too, I went to the Portal and dug up that info.... Some very interesting things have shaken out of the tree there! That speed male is cray-cray, right?! All these versions sound worthy to me,...I wish I knew more about the Topaz parents, that one came and went quickly it seems... Another natural pairing would be with Citrus Noir = :drool: Oh man, we gotta get somebody to knock that shizzle up! :pimp:

Back