Indoor Tobe's test and breeding ground

It would be cool to get a hemp fem, see how long it takes to grow
Hi trail
I will let them grow without caring, we will see how they develop. It's legal hemp finola with 4%cbd and 0,01%thc.
[emoji3] Tobe, mates,... :smokeout:

Pardon the slow response here,...:face: .... Very interesting about the different light sched' trigger times on the PNG pheno's! That seems so strange to have this dual nature to a landrace IBL(?) ... I meant to ask you if you knew anything about the heritage and origins of the PNG. Does she grow like a classic equatorial "Sativa", tall, bushy, lean fingers? Man, I'd love to get a clone of that fast pheno' just to see how she does over here in coastal central CA USA! ...tell me about their aromatics- :eyebrows:

I'm so impressed with your OA, she's so stable and reliable, surely she must be a top candidate for this! I'd love to see some "F1 fast versions" come from this paring too, for shorter season folks like me :woohoo1: -- please? :rofl: In all your spare time and resources, and many projects! :help:

I want a friend like this- :rofl: [emoji144] ... They all sound so enticing mate! ...The Malawi :dizzy: :woohoo::confused1: -- this pretty much sums it up, right? :rofl: I hoping for a similar effect from the Lilly 3-way African cross I plan to run this year,...
That other African Sativa you have, where's it from?
... I'm enjoying seeing you and Stone work on these landrace Sativa's these days,... anticipating some wonderful things to come of them while in your hands!

:zen: I like the garden and the property Tobe, a lovely quiet place,... Mmm, fresh cherries, what a treat those will be! Cherries Jubilee is one of my favorite desserts, along with Banana's Foster :drool: ... giving myself sugar-munchies just talking about them! :rofl:

:woody: that Stick and his Magic Wand,.. just plain dangerous! :rofl:

stooooop! :pie: :haha:
Hi waira
the PNG are from a friend and don't grow very fast , I grow them the first time and my main interest is how they act in flower. My friend selected them and called them PNG auto because they start flower under 18/6 , I test them under 24/0 but no signs of flower yet. It's a sativa dom strain but as I say my interest is the flower trigger. For good crosses the parents need to be tested first. I know it takes more time but i have done it in all of my crosses this way.
I also know that clones can be taken from the auto PNG so it's not a traditional auto.
My friend also told me there are only 4 other breeder who got this line but haven't grow them right now.
The other PNG line act like a traditional sativa, I think I will ask my friend for some seeds too, to test them and play with them.

The other auto sativa projects will start at the middle of next year. I will first work on

Orange Assault

Orange Assault X Bluetooth

Orange Assault X Bluetooth X BlackBerry gum

Harle tsu z6 x autoCBD haze X powerkush autoduck

Early Erbeer x Lowryder2

That will be the strains I plan to release and the first will be Orange Assault and then the next.
The strains have to be uniform in smell taste structure and high also the males so it's a big challenge to me with my limited space and time.
And i need to get my hands on tobes gear.
Hi Mizzo81
For sure we find a way to grow some of my stuff.
I think it's a photoperiod, if so, can't do
Hi trail yes it's a photoperiod I will talk to Stick if we make a auto version

Have a nice day you all
cu tobe

Small update from the greenhouse. The first seeds sprout.
Orange Assault X Bluetooth
Harle tsu z6 x autoCBD haze X powerkush autoduck
Orange Assault X UK cheese
7ec00cd5eba415fda58ba8b51f182284.jpg

2bff764d8c64ffd5e7e8eac7345416f7.jpg

They will be in the greenhouse for around 7 - 10 days and go in the wild.
After they are in the wild I fill the greenhouse again with a mix of autoflower and photoperiod strains.

Have a nice day
cu tobe

Hi friends
Small update from my indoor run.

At first a group shot
8eed35989deddad7f6ef116d39707a64.jpg

Now the most interesting stuff, the auto PNG show sex under 24/0 light schedule.
@Waira
All I know is they are from a small island where the natives live and don't want tourist there. I will ask my friend for more Infos and put them all together for you.
e5cc9aa2c0abedf8f10800bcc1f1096a.jpg

the PNG are from a friend and don't grow very fast , I grow them the first time and my main interest is how they act in flower. My friend selected them and called them PNG auto because they start flower under 18/6 , I test them under 24/0 but no signs of flower yet. It's a sativa dom strain but as I say my interest is the flower trigger. For good crosses the parents need to be tested first. I know it takes more time but i have done it in all of my crosses this way.
I also know that clones can be taken from the auto PNG so it's not a traditional auto.

All I know is they are from a small island where the natives live and don't want tourist there. I will ask my friend for more Infos and put them all together for you.
:smokeout:..... It would be very interesting to get a genetic analysis of these mate, and maybe see what her older origins are,... That it came from an isolated island makes you wonder, huh! How long it's been bred there, perhaps crossed with by intent or chance,...? And that cloneable "auto" pheno', flowering under 18/6, that's got my head spinning! Now showing sex under 24/0 as well... It begs some interesting questions about this autoflowering expression phenomena...
I'm very keen to see how the parents test out! :thumbsup: I wonder how often that "auto" pheno' shows,...if there's a pheno' lurking in there that's in-between for speed... Hopefully the other lucky seed holders will start grow them soon, so you all can see what shows and get a better picture faster!
All these wonderful crosses in the works is exciting- :woohoo1:... did you decide on which blueberry strain to work into the BBG cross? I think MoB is your girl,...:eyebrows:
...Hecno's OA's are some of the finest buds I've seen here to date! A late blush of purple colors has taken them over the top my friend - :d5: ... the density, resins, uniformity, perfect nose-cone buds,.. I think they are perfect for the seed catalog when it comes out!

:smokeout:..... It would be very interesting to get a genetic analysis of these mate, and maybe see what her older origins are,... That it came from an isolated island makes you wonder, huh! How long it's been bred there, perhaps crossed with by intent or chance,...? And that cloneable "auto" pheno', flowering under 18/6, that's got my head spinning! Now showing sex under 24/0 as well... It begs some interesting questions about this autoflowering expression phenomena...
I'm very keen to see how the parents test out! [emoji106] I wonder how often that "auto" pheno' shows,...if there's a pheno' lurking in there that's in-between for speed... Hopefully the other lucky seed holders will start grow them soon, so you all can see what shows and get a better picture faster!
All these wonderful crosses in the works is exciting- :woohoo1:... did you decide on which blueberry strain to work into the BBG cross? I think MoB is your girl,...:eyebrows:
...Hecno's OA's are some of the finest buds I've seen here to date! A late blush of purple colors has taken them over the top my friend - :d5: ... the density, resins, uniformity, perfect nose-cone buds,.. I think they are perfect for the seed catalog when it comes out!
Hi @Waira
I only found a genetic test of the PNG in the phylos galaxy not from the auto pheno. I will ask my friend if he sent a sample to them. As I know right I am the first one growing this auto PNG gifted by my friend.
I will ask him if he has sent a sample for a genetic test and let you know if there are more information. I will definitely preserve them because I planted all the seeds I got and it would be a shame if I don't do it.
I do a bit more research and the leafs will get thinner in flower period... we will see if the auto pheno act the same...for me it's definitely one of most interesting strains I grow... I also read that the girls show balls that can misinterpreted as a hermie so nothing for new growers .... I will definitely play more with this interesting landrace ...the next step is to make clones of all of them and give them numbers for a proper work in the future.

To my auto lines
At first thanks for the kind words the OA is my longest project right now all my breeding starts with this line.

For the BBg cross I will use the MoB I think I will grow one outdoors this season and pollinate a few lower buds. I only got the green pheno and the taste and high was amazing. I harvest the MoB in two steps the most of them with around 20% amber thrichomes the taste was great a few buds got around 50% amber the taste changed a bit and wasn't so sweet but the stone was very strong.
I will also ask some friends if they got interesting landraces who show berry phenotypes.
From time to time I hate it to haven't enough space and time to do bigger selection but than I think it's my hobby and not my business and I got time to watch plants better.

Now my kids scream for Daddy

Have a nice day my friend
cu tobe

Auto PNG
Male
7bc515259a74a28563e2bfac2921860c.jpg

Female
457b0e1b4e04af02ae7b859ebeb70432.jpg

Transplanted plants
14fe3d25506d4fb93879c3597e59f1dd.jpg

The last who need new pots, I haven't enough time today...mmhh but family first
b4de9ebc1f07f61b6775a25653855cfa.jpg

Next week I will transplant the others and do some better pictures

Tobe me old mate , Please please keep the PNG project going . You say a small island of PNG which makes a a low land tropic strain . and right on my doorstep . if you ever need some testing done I am more than willing to help you out . :biggrin: :thumbsup:
d4698fd6e1d441e51e083e3642956059.gif

Tobe me old mate , Please please keep the PNG project going . You say a small island of PNG which makes a a low land tropic strain . and right on my doorstep . if you ever need some testing done I am more than willing to help you out . [emoji3] [emoji106]
d4698fd6e1d441e51e083e3642956059.gif
Hi Hecno my friend
I am totally fixed on to work with the PNG my main interest is the flower trigger and some more tests are needed. I hope to finish them under 24/0 but we will see how this go....for future I will work with more sativa my friend who is a sativa expert told me Zamal act very different to the other sativa we know so for future tests this is on the list. I also ask if iam allowed to give out pure PNG seeds out to some people who got interest in tests to see if it's a under group of sativa which is not classified.
I know Sam the Skunkman found also a pheno like this in other sativa but if I know right he doesn't do any tests ... I hope to get a contact to him to talk about it and if possible do some tests together.
We will see what the future will give.

If iam allowed you are on my list and if @Waira want to be involved he can have some too...the other guys who got the seeds didn't grow them and I hope one of the two who got some will be testing them too.
It could be a real game changer for us autoflower junkies

Have a nice day my friend
cu tobe

Back