Indoor Tobe's test and breeding ground

Hi my friend
Yes you are right intersexing is for survival , that's why people who preserve landraces also use intersex plants and don't select against different traits.

To the AoF a great strain I can tell you I got a male full covered with thrichomes and pollinate a Afghan Helmand girl, the bad thing I was making photos from the girl after it ring at the door and my dog started to run and broke the main steam of the girl. I got around 10 less good seeds but I want to give them a try and save them. With less space I don't know if try them this year. At first I need new lights after that I will buy a new tent to got one test room one for selective breeding and a male room.

I got so much cool projects in my head , outdoor I got some autoflower plants at the moment , I grow them guerilla style. Around 20 are out for a test.
Orange Assault X Bluetooth
Harle tsu z6 x autoCBD haze X powerkush autoduck
Orange Assault X UK auto cheese (skunk pheno selected)

I the greenhouse some photoperiod waiting to go out.
MoB
Acid Skunk
BLR X Sugar Punch
Hypro Amnesia
Blues
WW x BBG

All around 40 plants some lower buds from different strains will be pollinated by the PNG auto male

Much to do this season and the weather is great 10C° night , 24C° day
ooo, Acid Skunk!, got my attention. even though I don't do photos I've gotta see this.

ooo, Acid Skunk!, got my attention. even though I don't do photos I've gotta see this.
Hi trail
Acid Skunk is a great strain I grow them indoors and liked them. Now I test how they act in my latitude for some nice crosses, the Orange Assault X UK auto cheese (skunk pheno) could be a candidate. A fast Skunk for next year season would be nice

Some pictures from outdoors

Spot 1
a7c8427769f417a6a8186c0f5f2cfd0b.jpg

2c7648b18ba3c796eb468675044bf34b.jpg

Spot2
1bea4e573f6a154d197df6e01972339b.jpg

4177eef348c91813f4c211fd8e6c0b41.jpg

Little greenhouse to germ and make them strong enough for the wild
9eada1870191f1a52ba8a047363e999d.jpg

03cea8427d8020933acccb7ab5e8ef52.jpg

Hi @tobe , Would you ever consider crossing Berry Assault with MoB? I am loving Berry Assault and everyone I’ve gifted some to loves it. They all say “relaxed” to describe. Thank you, BC

Hi @tobe , Would you ever consider crossing Berry Assault with MoB? I am loving Berry Assault and everyone I’ve gifted some to loves it. They all say “relaxed” to describe. Thank you, BC
Hi BC
I got a cross
(Orange Assault X Bluetooth)X BlackBerry gum
@nbbeerguy used this for his own cross too with great results, @hecno grow them out with a great result and if I know right he is now growing the cross @nbbeerguy made.
For my ultimate berry project
I want to cross in all berry strains from my collection and only use F1 seeds for the next cross. It's more a fun project than serious breeding.

The Orange Assault X Bluetooth will be breed to a uniform strain like I have done it with the Orange Assault, the challenge is to get also uniform males to give people the chance to make own uniform offspring for medical use.

Hi BC
I got a cross
(Orange Assault X Bluetooth)X BlackBerry gum
@nbbeerguy used this for his own cross too with great results, @hecno grow them out with a great result and if I know right he is now growing the cross @nbbeerguy made.
For my ultimate berry project
I want to cross in all berry strains from my collection and only use F1 seeds for the next cross. It's more a fun project than serious breeding.

The Orange Assault X Bluetooth will be breed to a uniform strain like I have done it with the Orange Assault, the challenge is to get also uniform males to give people the chance to make own uniform offspring for medical use.
. @tobe That would be outstanding! One of the friends I gifted the Orange Assault x Bluetooth fell this winter, broke both her legs and is bed ridden for two months(non-weight bearing). Depression and pain were her complaints and it helped considerably. This strain is great.

To the AoF a great strain I can tell you I got a male full covered with thrichomes and pollinate a Afghan Helmand girl, the bad thing I was making photos from the girl after it ring at the door and my dog started to run and broke the main steam of the girl. I got around 10 less good seeds but I want to give them a try and save them. With less space I don't know if try them this year. At first I need new lights after that I will buy a new tent to got one test room one for selective breeding and a male room.
Tobe mate :pass:..... yes, that was the other cross that I've been thinking of, along with the Sensi Star! (getting cross-website confusion here- :rofl:) They make a naturally fine pair I would think :thumbsup:... I think 10 seeds is enough to see where that cross could go, and more can be made someday regardless.... I'm not sure I saw any pics/grows of the Helmand yet though,...:shrug:
....:doh: dogs, a force of destruction sometimes- :rofl:... I'll see if I can find the young plants Mossy had "fim'ed" by her dog! :yoinks: ... you'll laugh at how they looked, it's clear the dog was rabbit nibbling at certain parts of the plants!

:woohoo1: That's an exciting list of strains you have there Tobe, my kind of testing! ... Skunky UK Chz, that's an enticing combo,... Acid Skunk, is that Acid from Paradise?.... BLR seems to be a favored parent, so it must be something special- :eyebrows:....
:rofl: great minds think alike! :rolleyes2: ... Tobe is already on it.....:hump:

In my stressful environment, heat, cold, blinding photons, sativa doms have a tendency toward
herms/nammers and early harvest.

I'm looking for big stink2. Gotta Strain Hunters' Skunk germing right now. We can compare and contrast our olfactory offerings:d5: Mine's going to the raised garden, hoping for fast&stinky
:pimp: you and me both! We want some STANK this year- :rofl: ... If I can eve get hold of Gennaro again, I want to quiz him on Skunk Special more,....

>>>> Tobe, the PNG are coming along nicely, even if the girls are a bit shy in sexing up fast :kiss:..... boys are always in a rush, ay? :rofl:
I saw that Mr.nb' is running a Sweet Skunk F1FV- :greenthumb:... if she's as fast as the Green Poison version, which they list as being so, then there's a great potential source of speed... GPFV finishes bloom for me in under 5 weeks here!

Back