Indoor Tobe's test and breeding ground

Tobe mate :pass:..... yes, that was the other cross that I've been thinking of, along with the Sensi Star! (getting cross-website confusion here- :rofl:) They make a naturally fine pair I would think :thumbsup:... I think 10 seeds is enough to see where that cross could go, and more can be made someday regardless.... I'm not sure I saw any pics/grows of the Helmand yet though,...:shrug:
....:doh: dogs, a force of destruction sometimes- :rofl:... I'll see if I can find the young plants Mossy had "fim'ed" by her dog! :yoinks: ... you'll laugh at how they looked, it's clear the dog was rabbit nibbling at certain parts of the plants!

:woohoo1: That's an exciting list of strains you have there Tobe, my kind of testing! ... Skunky UK Chz, that's an enticing combo,... Acid Skunk, is that Acid from Paradise?.... BLR seems to be a favored parent, so it must be something special- :eyebrows:....

:rofl: great minds think alike! :rolleyes2: ... Tobe is already on it.....:hump:

:pimp: you and me both! We want some STANK this year- :rofl: ... If I can eve get hold of Gennaro again, I want to quiz him on Skunk Special more,....

>>>> Tobe, the PNG are coming along nicely, even if the girls are a bit shy in sexing up fast :kiss:..... boys are always in a rush, ay? :rofl:
I saw that Mr.nb' is running a Sweet Skunk F1FV- :greenthumb:... if she's as fast as the Green Poison version, which they list as being so, then there's a great potential source of speed... GPFV finishes bloom for me in under 5 weeks here!
auto version of Sweet Skunk is one of the fastest up here

Tobe mate :pass:..... yes, that was the other cross that I've been thinking of, along with the Sensi Star! (getting cross-website confusion here- :rofl:) They make a naturally fine pair I would think [emoji106]... I think 10 seeds is enough to see where that cross could go, and more can be made someday regardless.... I'm not sure I saw any pics/grows of the Helmand yet though,...:shrug:
....:doh: dogs, a force of destruction sometimes- :rofl:... I'll see if I can find the young plants Mossy had "fim'ed" by her dog! :yoinks: ... you'll laugh at how they looked, it's clear the dog was rabbit nibbling at certain parts of the plants!

:woohoo1: That's an exciting list of strains you have there Tobe, my kind of testing! ... Skunky UK Chz, that's an enticing combo,... Acid Skunk, is that Acid from Paradise?.... BLR seems to be a favored parent, so it must be something special- :eyebrows:....

:rofl: great minds think alike! :rolleyes2: ... Tobe is already on it.....:hump:

:pimp: you and me both! We want some STANK this year- :rofl: ... If I can eve get hold of Gennaro again, I want to quiz him on Skunk Special more,....

>>>> Tobe, the PNG are coming along nicely, even if the girls are a bit shy in sexing up fast :kiss:..... boys are always in a rush, ay? :rofl:
I saw that Mr.nb' is running a Sweet Skunk F1FV- :greenthumb:... if she's as fast as the Green Poison version, which they list as being so, then there's a great potential source of speed... GPFV finishes bloom for me in under 5 weeks here!

Hi my friend
Yes you are right 10 seeds are ok. The acid skunk I got from a friend to test, I have to ask what's the exactly source, I think it was a elite clone he made seeds from but I will take look and let you know.
The BLR is great I have grown some crosses outdoor last season. I also got some pure f4 BLR to work with in the future.

I got some more interesting photoperiod seeds for future projects in my vault and some ideas. I take a look for the list.
I was thinking about a wish cross thread , people can choose the parents and I do a give away for free with the offspring seeds.
I got enough ideas what I want to do. But at first I got a eye on the png.

Next week I visit a close friend he do a cross Orange Assault X powerkush autoduck , some of the F1 show the duck trait. I do some photos and show you, my friend wants to make a orange duck autoflower. He is not a online guy a real hippie and good gardener I ask him to sign at afn. I will also do some seedrun there we got a good agreement.

Have a nice day
cu tobe

Wow . Guys this sort of stuff really excites me . New and wonderful things you lot get up too it is not some thing thing on my radar put I enjoy growing the strains . Its like making soil now that excites me . Keep up the great work --- all of you -- :bow: :thumbsup:

Wow . Guys this sort of stuff really excites me . New and wonderful things you lot get up too it is not some thing thing on my radar put I enjoy growing the strains . Its like making soil now that excites me . Keep up the great work --- all of you -- [emoji144] [emoji106]
Hi hecno my friend
I prepare the soil at the spots from end last season to new season 2019 I used all stuff I could found and get free from the farmers around.

I got three more spots for the photoperiod plants.

The BLR is great I have grown some crosses outdoor last season. I also got some pure f4 BLR to work with in the future.
nb's "auto" Affy x BLR are looking stellar, tent and the outside crew! I asked him about the Affy, and it apparently is similar to the PNG and others you mentioned in that auto-like flowering triggering? .......... I would worship the one who makes for fem's of BLR, and crosses- :bow: :rofl:
I got some more interesting photoperiod seeds for future projects in my vault and some ideas. I take a look for the list.
I was thinking about a wish cross thread , people can choose the parents and I do a give away for free with the offspring seeds.
I got enough ideas what I want to do. But at first I got a eye on the png.
:help: Tobe, you need more space, time, and equipment (and safety!).... I'd love to see you set loose unrestricted! :coffee: :hump:.... the fun thread sounds great to me,... but indeed, first- PNG! :wiz:

Wow . Guys this sort of stuff really excites me . New and wonderful things you lot get up too it is not some thing thing on my radar put I enjoy growing the strains . Its like making soil now that excites me . Keep up the great work --- all of you -- :bow: :thumbsup:
:condom: we see what happens when you get excited Hec',....:spels: :kiss: :ladies::dancer:-- mostly girls show up! :crying:

old-man-cane.jpg
I have ta grow my own , that way they can't run away . :rofl: :thumbsup:

Back