Indoor Tobe's test and breeding ground

I will add after cracking the jar tonight I’m not sure what quality it is that makes me say black cherries and cream. It’s like a smooth creamy black cherry maybe smoothie. I love it and glad I have a couple more magical beans lol. I was worried as the buds grew long and almost foxtail like I was thinking gonna be fluffy not dense bud but I was wrong just long sativa buds but still nice and dense carrying good weight into the jars
:cuss: *slobber*... I love this texture/density! Ronin's Bum Wines are like this for me, moderate density at most, but the bud is stiff and heavy with resins - :thumbsup:
I need to pull the auto white widow cbd haze outside the tent and take a pic. She has a lovely structure with nothing but leaf tucking and I would chop the occasional set of leaves when I felt they were blocking more then they were allowing lowers to absorb and tucking wouldn’t work. So far every bean I’ve planted has resulted in a fine specimen. The NL is so classic NL spicy woody yet sweet with a hint of citrus. Folks truly adore the buds beauty and density. The yeti is extremely lemony Kushy candy tart lovely for wake and bake im low and that’s the only time I’ll open a jar now first toke of the day and it’s a nice solid one hitter and that’s it. Im a heavy tolerance it may not be wake and bake for everybody. Im hoping the WW replaces that hole in my aresenal. Sorry @Waira that’s all for now. After 4 different strains and all have been a breeze to grow and vigorous I know @StickMan only hit special ladies with the also very special reversed fem pollen.
:jointman: that's what I'm sayin'! ... all goof-to-know info Mizz, thanks! No doubt, some of the best work is being done at the "small batch" level from Indie Masters :bow:

Yeti CBD, NL CBD, CBD Blackstone Haze have all been excellent smoke with unique smells and effects. The Alf5 x CBD Haze I’m running now that is a collaboration with FD is amazing as well. Earthy,sweet,musky,spicy, hazy. Very special CBD Haze @StickMan used to make these.
Just popped his IPCBD x CBD Haze recently. I have no doubt it will shine as well.
@tobe and StickMan are producing top quality meds for sure. The OAxBT needs another week in the jar and I’ll have a smoke report on her.,

You are right @trailanimal , Karmatonic Z is a photo. StickMan has a IPCBD x CBD Haze that is an auto...along with the WWCBD. Lots of great CBD strains to grow and sample.
roger that, gonna have more options next go round. I'm so tempted to take a chance with Yeti. Not everyone got hermies did they? such a nice plant!

Last edited:
roger that, gonna have more options next go round I'm so tempted to take a chance with Yeti. Not everyone got hermies did they? such a nice plant!
I don’t think so @trailanimal . I really really like Yeti CBD and I intend to grow her again very soon. I can’t handle sativa leaning or hazy strains but the higher CBD tempers it and it’s an amazing daytime. Awesome vaped.
Next go round, I’ll watch closely and grow her as long as I have seeds. She is not a huge plant so a once over weekly should do it and keep her down wind.

I don’t think so @trailanimal . I really really like Yeti CBD and I intend to grow her again very soon. I can’t handle sativa leaning or hazy strains but the higher CBD tempers it and it’s an amazing daytime. Awesome vaped.
Next go round, I’ll watch closely and grow her as long as I have seeds. She is not a huge plant so a once over weekly should do it and keep her down wind.
Gotta try her with NL. They will be outside and have a chance to get as big as they want

Back