Indoor Tobe's test and breeding ground

Hi friends
Small update some of the males are killed. The focus this round is some ganja and not seeds I decided. I will only use the PNG for seeds.

To the outdoor action. I filled the little greenhouse with some veggies for the garden and a batch canna seeds for the guerilla grow I start with some autoflower strains.
d8872d22459e184893b0d938d09e164a.jpg

Some interesting stuff. I bought a pack of finola hemp to make some CBD products. I made CBD honey and CBD bubble hash.
I throw the used material from the bubble hash away and after checking around the farm I found some seedlings. I will let them grow but I will kill them if they are males or hermies.
34836657a6ae11ed3c7f0805d1e549e1.jpg

ae546824a2ef3209e9a19713de2206d1.jpg

f5857b23c7fbfefd1637eaac62f89d64.jpg
b77edcf3d6df39931e25b9dca759780c.jpg

here is a pic or 2 of the Cookies cross that Autoed in F1 looking around 25% that autoed for me this is around day 60 I think

View attachment 1037506 View attachment 1037507
way impressive!
Hi Friends
Today was time to care about the garden with the kids. I will do a veggie part, flower part and a small part for the kids. The garden was looking bad and I have done some changes

We got 18 C° today perfect weather and it will be the same like last year.

The veggie garden : last week I take out all the grass set new stones and prepare the ground with compost from the last year. I try to use all what I can find around the farm and recycle it. I don't want to buy new stuff...all for the nature lol ....
This year I test some stuff from my friend he make his own seeds over the last year's and got a great selection of veggies.
I will list the different varieties till I translate it in English.....

The flower area, some seeds I bought in a garden center some I got from a other good friend and my aunt.

Overview, the tree is a cherry tree I do more pictures till full flower arrive.
cb86a8eebd065c247b826890bea1fcb4.jpg

Veggie garden part1
51f6297bd779ebdb0825009d49ad345f.jpg

Flower field
d0cd00d98b616f9423f8ae0ba0f5a678.jpg

Chill area for me and my wife
3ce06536c13260e0d06ee036d9570327.jpg

Ohh i noticed I forgot pictures from the kids are uups sorry

ps. @StickMan you are on the same latitude what have you done my friend

cu tobe
man, a tad jelly up north

:biggrin: Tobe, mates,... :smokeout:

Pardon the slow response here,...:face: .... Very interesting about the different light sched' trigger times on the PNG pheno's! That seems so strange to have this dual nature to a landrace IBL(?) ... I meant to ask you if you knew anything about the heritage and origins of the PNG. Does she grow like a classic equatorial "Sativa", tall, bushy, lean fingers? Man, I'd love to get a clone of that fast pheno' just to see how she does over here in coastal central CA USA! ...tell me about their aromatics- :eyebrows:

I plan to keep them alive as pure PNG and to pollinate a true autoflower from my own lines to see what the offspring can give me.

The crosses are more a experiment and I will decide later if I work with them for a autoflower sativa.
I'm so impressed with your OA, she's so stable and reliable, surely she must be a top candidate for this! I'd love to see some "F1 fast versions" come from this paring too, for shorter season folks like me :woohoo1: -- please? :rofl: In all your spare time and resources, and many projects! :help:
A good friend gives me some sample buds of different sativa landraces to see if I like the smoke.

Mulanje was great for the day a nice smoke , very active high

Malawi is also a great choice , a little bit crazy for the brain, I go upstairs out in the garden and after I arrive I don't know what I want. I got this effect several times.

Thai sativa is also a choice .

Tom Hill Haze was also great.

I also got some African Sativa in my seed vault I want to test.

I want a friend like this- :rofl: :bow: ... They all sound so enticing mate! ...The Malawi :dizzy: :woohoo::confused1: -- this pretty much sums it up, right? :rofl: I hoping for a similar effect from the Lilly 3-way African cross I plan to run this year,...
That other African Sativa you have, where's it from?
... I'm enjoying seeing you and Stone work on these landrace Sativa's these days,... anticipating some wonderful things to come of them while in your hands!

:zen: I like the garden and the property Tobe, a lovely quiet place,... Mmm, fresh cherries, what a treat those will be! Cherries Jubilee is one of my favorite desserts, along with Banana's Foster :drool: ... giving myself sugar-munchies just talking about them! :rofl:

Black Stone X Bubba Kush XXL I received them from @StickMan
:woody: that Stick and his Magic Wand,.. just plain dangerous! :rofl:

Sounds like a great cross... and potent. I have grown out @StickMan ’s CBD Blackstone Haze and awaiting the cure. Aroma is delicious and complex.

Ooh the black stone haze is superb smoke. Black cherries is what I get. Smooth black cherry

Yes, I’m with you on the Blackstone. I get a little licorice too.
stooooop! :pie: :haha:

I will add after cracking the jar tonight I’m not sure what quality it is that makes me say black cherries and cream. It’s like a smooth creamy black cherry maybe smoothie. I love it and glad I have a couple more magical beans lol. I was worried as the buds grew long and almost foxtail like I was thinking gonna be fluffy not dense bud but I was wrong just long sativa buds but still nice and dense carrying good weight into the jars

I need to pull the auto white widow cbd haze outside the tent and take a pic. She has a lovely structure with nothing but leaf tucking and I would chop the occasional set of leaves when I felt they were blocking more then they were allowing lowers to absorb and tucking wouldn’t work. So far every bean I’ve planted has resulted in a fine specimen. The NL is so classic NL spicy woody yet sweet with a hint of citrus. Folks truly adore the buds beauty and density. The yeti is extremely lemony Kushy candy tart lovely for wake and bake im low and that’s the only time I’ll open a jar now first toke of the day and it’s a nice solid one hitter and that’s it. Im a heavy tolerance it may not be wake and bake for everybody. Im hoping the WW replaces that hole in my aresenal. Sorry @Waira that’s all for now. After 4 different strains and all have been a breeze to grow and vigorous I know @StickMan only hit special ladies with the also very special reversed fem pollen.

Back