Grow Mediums Three strains (Mazar, Extreme, Blackberry) - Mars Cree and Plant Photonics Amethyst

Reaction score
Hi All,

Few new babies at my house. They are pretty close in age, three of them are on day 12, one of them are on day 18, so I've decided to bundle-journal them. They are in two different tents (hence the light/color difference).

My big tent has Plant Photonics (DS90 and two DS140), my small tent has the Mars Cree (128). Small tent also has an autopot (15L) with airdome going for it (currently off). I -may- try scrog on them (never done it before), but may just try to shape them with the bendz plastics. Large tent has airpots.

Large tent, two mazars, both on day 12, one of them is faster:
full

full

Small tent, Extreme (day 18) and Blackberry (day 12):
full

full

Alright, day 21 for three of the plants (two mazars and the blackberry), and day 27 for the extreme. Varying progress so far.

The two mazars are doing okay. They won't be giants, but who knows, they still have time to take off a bit.
full

I really can't complain about them. They aren't reaching for the sky yet, but no deficiencies either, a steady speed of growth on both of them.
full

full

full

full

Meanwhile in my other tent, we have this pityful sight from the blackberry. I'm really not too sure why, looks like too much water, which is entirely possible, but given that she is in an auto-pot shared with another tenant (curse of the EZ-autopot dual system), there isn't much I can do about it, unless I remove her from the autopot. I think I'm just going to let her figure out what she wants to do. Hopefully she starts to drink like its neighbor, otherwise, she may stay a dwarf it seems.

full

full

...Meanwhile, the BB's neighbor - Auto Extreme - looks to be having fun.
full

full

full

full

Two tents and Autopots! Looks like I need to go shopping.......

To be honest, I'm giving the autopots a second (last) shot, once I've already given up on them already. This time I took advise from others here, so I'm using the airdome covered with perlite on the bottom. We'll see....last time I had nasty root rot.

My tents are small, but having two separate ones is the best way to utilize the available space :coffee2:

Back