Indoor This will be a Slowmo Grow

Top Leaf : underside cloudy no real amber
A009 - 20170325_124141.jpg

Top Leaf : overside some degrading and ambers
A010 - 20170325_124228.jpg

Lower Leaf , some clear many cloudy
A011 - 20170325_124426.jpg
A012 - 20170325_124439.jpg

She is not ready damn ... she will get a few days more, she is on pure tap :pighug:

FLUSHING with tap water Mr Mo????

Me too! Hahahaha. Alien has been on H2O for a while. There is a taste in the SC that isn't in the TA, and the SC wasn't finished on pure tap. Hmmm.

How about a staged chop like me mate? I have taken the big ripe bits and left the lower stuff to mature with more light exposure. Don't know if it works but couldn't wait any longer for the rest of it to finish.

How about a staged chop like me mate? I have taken the big ripe bits and left the lower stuff to mature with more light exposure. Don't know if it works but couldn't wait any longer for the rest of it to finish.

she can wait a few days ... not in a hurry ... im covered for smoke ;) potentially she can go until AGOG replaces her :cheers::coffee:

she can wait a few days ... not in a hurry ... im covered for smoke ;) potentially she can go until AGOG replaces her :cheers::coffee:

Oh and you're a CBD man correct? I would like TA to be a good daytime balanced smoke. Not too much CBD lol.

Got any AGOG beans yet??

Oh and you're a CBD man correct? I would like TA to be a good daytime balanced smoke. Not too much CBD lol.

Got any AGOG beans yet??

CBD is something I give to my mom :pighug::crying:

I believe the AGOG beans will be posted monday ... hopefully arrive by friday. fingers crossed :shooty:

Back