Indoor This will be a Slowmo Grow

I just fill the rez and mutilate her :rofl: :pighug:

But I can't wait try Short Stuff's Auto Gorilla OG in 15l Autopot with the full biotab treatment ... gonna be good :vibe:
I cant wait to try the autopots, but I have to wait to upgrade the house, or lose a child :funny:

DAMN PAGE 100 !1 :bighug::pighug: Big Thanks to all that read along :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Gorilla Glue to celebrate :

DSC_0042a.JPG
DSC_0043a.JPG

FLUSHING with tap water Mr Mo????

Me too! Hahahaha. Alien has been on H2O for a while. There is a taste in the SC that isn't in the TA, and the SC wasn't finished on pure tap. Hmmm.

I still think this is due to lack of curing, rather than proving that flush actually does anything. Also surely the TA you smoked prior to flushing.

I still think this is due to lack of curing, rather than proving that flush actually does anything. Also surely the TA you smoked prior to flushing.

I'm more just giving Slowmo grief for taking the piss out of me for flushing when it turns out he does the same mate. And no the taste in SC isn't the cure trust me dude. And no TA was tried after flush! I'm not a bleeding moron mate lol :biggrin: :d5:

Congrats on page 100 mate and congrats on that GG, she looks awesome :cheers: :d5: :pass:
:vibe: m8 go chat in LS free badges ;)¨

i off to to the garden .. 15c and sunny :pighug:

I think its important to listen to the facts and try both ways for yourself. Then do whatever you prefer regardless of the science mate.

Brie day 42 update :

I am soooo impressed by this girl, she will be so frosty by the time she finishes :drool:

Here is whole plant :
DSC_0041a.JPG

And main cola :
DSC_0042a.JPG

Random Branch, she is producing bud-sites all along the stem :
DSC_0043a.JPG
DSC_0044a.JPG

Cheers :d5:

:pass:

Back