Indoor This will be a Slowmo Grow

not a chance mate. bubble hash is pure trichs. nearly. trichs are not made entirely of thc lol :crying:

bubble hash is nowhere near 100% thc other than in your dreams mate.

so at this point what is your quarrel ? :bighug:

tricromes is THCa .. but maybe not 100% u are right ... lets settle for 90% then but that dosen't change the calc much ?

made right it should be very close :pass::cheers:
No. I don't think you are close at all. You forget a few things in biology and chemistry here. Now, listen to an old lab rat giving a short lecture.

The THC is contained within you isolate and is only one of a myriad of cannabinoids in your material.

You isolate trichome heads which are made up of fatty acids. You filtrate solids from the ice water, not a chemical or chemicals in their pure form.

If you want anything close to the pure chemical THC, you would need to disolve the trichs, i.e. the hash with a detergent, clean it up in some way so you can apply the extract to a chromatography colum and separate by High Pressure Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) under conditions where THC is trapped in the column. Then you apply an eluation buffer that will release the THC and THC-like compounds from the column material. Probably, a number of HPLC cycles of will be required to clean up THC from a mixture of cannbinoids with chemical property close to the properties of THC.

Last edited:
What do u mean not pure thc ... the whole process is designed to extract thc :crying:...the stuff left over in bag will be feed to back to plants .. but that's a totally other discussion
Wrong, wrong, wrong! See my previous post, sir.

No. I don't think you are close at all. You forget a few things in biology and chemistry here. Now, listen to an old lab rat giving a short lecture.

The THC contained within you isolate and is only one of a myriad of cannabinoids in your material.

You isolate trichome heads which are made up of fatty acids. You filtrate solids from the ice water, not a chemical or chemicals in their pure form.

If you want anything close to the pure chemical THC, you would need to disolve the trichs, i.e. the hash with a detergent, clean it up in some way so you can apply the extract to a chromatography colum and separate by High Pressure Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) under conditions where THC is trapped in the column. Then you apply an eluation buffer that will release the THC and THC-like compounds from the column material. Probably, a number of HPLC cycles of will be required to clean up THC from a mixture of cannbinoids with chemical property close to the properties of THC.

this is why we love AFN .. my m8 @Dr. Babnik ... called the bull ... :crying: listen to the doc ... he means it :bighug:

this is why we love AFN .. my m8 @Dr. Babnik ... called the bull ... :crying: listen to the doc ... he means it :bighug:
Bull.... :funny: Well, too often I'm a bull in a china shop.

Bud did you understand? The CBD is still in the hash, right?

Back