Indoor This will be a Slowmo Grow

Cheers m8 :eyebrows: live update in your tread and tag me in :pass::drool:

Can I use a spoon or something to stir and agitate mate? Don't have a mixer and it's pretty small inside the bags anyway? How long should I mix with a spoon? Thanks bro :biggrin:

@hippy71

I'm also expecting mail ... fed-ex missed me today.. it can be one of two things... my beans and t-shirt from the vault,, OR my new biotabs starter pack ... i hope it's the later then i can use for AvT

Last edited:
Can I use a spoon or something to stir and agitate mate? Don't have a mixer and it's pretty small inside the bags anyway? How long should I mix with a spoon? Thanks bro :biggrin:

Hand-mixer ? anything that can agitate the water

I mix for 3 min then 5 min rest and smoke .. then 2 min mix , 5 min rest and smoke ... then process :pass::bighug:

Basically I'm using the equivalent of one of the attachments off a mixer. So will do the same job but with elbow grease instead of electricity [emoji3]

Sent from my bedroom using the neighbour's wifi

Back