Indoor This will be a Slowmo Grow

How much is she growing upwards at the moment? Mine has pretty much topped out now I think. She needs to give me one more inch and my height target for grow 2 is met :biggrin:

How much is she growing upwards at the moment? Mine has pretty much topped out now I think. She needs to give me one more inch and my height target for grow 2 is met :biggrin:

she has grown an inch overnight. i think she will go for at least a week upwards (i hope) ... she is on heavy feeding and she now have her own light .. the new 48

sure m8... i'm bringing burple to a gunfight ... not a contest :crying::rofl:

You're also bringing more skills than me Bruddah! I'm a cack handed newb :d5:

I honestly don't see any reason why you couldn't produce more bud than me with all those colas mate.

she has grown an inch overnight. i think she will go for at least a week upwards (i hope) ... she is on heavy feeding and she now have her own light .. the new 48

Yeah she'll go mental for a while now I reckon. Mine was growing around an inch a day for a week or more. Get ready for big buds mate!

That is some nice goodies from your bubble run!

Thanks m8 .. i always seem to forget to comment you :pighug::yellowcard:

I'm still smoking bubble :pass:

She is doing very good!

i was not happy this morning ... but somehow taking pics and looking at them ... makes plants look better ... haha :haha:

I better do the GG#'s now :rofl:

GG#1

DSC_0026a.JPG
DSC_0028a.JPG

Cheers

Back