Indoor This will be a Slowmo Grow

since the pots were already started with similar products to Bactrex and Mycotrex ... i'm planning on just dumping taps in and give the "1st" watering .. thoughts ?

Sounds like a plan bro should be ok to just put a couple of tabs 5cm deep and then just water,you will break a few little roots putting them in but that wont affect growth imho

Sounds like a plan bro should be ok to just put a couple of tabs 5cm deep and then just water,you will break a few little roots putting them in but that wont affect growth imho

i remember mitch from mephisto saying something along the line of : biotabs are on ours asses, because we only use tabs and not the other stuff ...

so i think i will be fine hehe :crying:

i remember mitch from mephisto saying something along the line of : biotabs are on ours asses, because we only use tabs and not the other stuff ...

so i think i will be fine hehe :crying:

Of course they will be on there asses because they make more money if you buy all the amendments.but the biotabs have bacteria and microbes in them also.if it were me i would put them in the soil then mix up a litre of water with 1 level teaspoon of bactrex with 5ml of orgatrex and just pour that in :thumbsup:

Of course they will be on there asses because they make more money if you buy all the amendments.but the biotabs have bacteria and microbes in them also.if it were me i would put them in the soil then mix up a litre of water with 1 level teaspoon of bactrex with 5ml of orgatrex and just pour that in :thumbsup:

Yep.. both pots have been issued "tabs" .. but both are quite wet ... i'll do the "1st" watering tomorrow cheers :cheers:

@hippy71

todays bubble :

DSC_0027a.JPG
DSC_0028a.JPG

From Auto Lemonade trim ... smells divine .. :drool:

it IS very nice ... made from Lemonade trim ... smells really good.. needed to celebrate todays mail hehe

I saw your mail mate! Nice. No idea what it is though so gonna do some research.

Think I'm gonna have to kill someone to get any kind of badge by the way mate lol.

How many seeds you got there!! lol :woody:

What are they bro?

Back