Indoor This will be a Slowmo Grow

I just ordered auto brooklyn sunrise, auto daiquiri lime and auto night queen :pass:

And my finger is hovering over the buy it now button for 2 x 15 litre autopot system. Can I extend to 4 or 6 easily later mate? And can I use gravity to begin with or do I need a pump?

One rez gravity operated ... airpump for airdomes ... quite easy ... get the individual set if possible (they have 15l pots vs 10l) .. then u can lend one out easy

One rez gravity operated ... airpump for airdomes ... quite easy ... get the individual set if possible (they have 15l pots vs 10l) .. then u can lend one out easy

I saw 2 x 15l and 47 litre set mate? And then Can I use one pump with 2 or 4 outlets for the air domes? So if I get the set above, can I easily add 2 or 4 more pots mate?

How noisy is the pump? I hate noise :(

that is THE start set .. i use one 10£ pump per 2 plants.. but get a proper airpump with 2outlets ... that will run 4 plants

Ok mate thanks. I'm afraid I will undoubtedly annoying the hell out of you over the weekend with autopot questions! Sorry in advance dude! :biggrin: :cheers: :bow:

@hippy71 @Dr. Babnik

FUCCKCKCKCKCKCKCK after i took pics of seed yesterday ... i squished the SEED putting it back in dvd cover....

No baby today ... another bean soaking ....
Wow, that sucks. I was just about to say how much I liked that seed pic.
Brie...so sad. I had such high hopes. She's still a looker but quite a shame she stalled.
The ATV, on the other hand...thats a beauty of a plant Slo.

Wow, that sucks. I was just about to say how much I liked that seed pic.
Brie...so sad. I had such high hopes. She's still a looker but quite a shame she stalled.
The ATV, on the other hand...thats a beauty of a plant Slo.

i can only blame myself .. both with seed and brie, she would have looked as good as AvT...
AvT is building fast atm .. i think she is on day 52-53ish ;)

Back