Indoor This will be a Slowmo Grow

Just made some Gorilla Glue Bubble :

DSC_0041a.JPG

2 runs done ...

1 more later tonight ...

If I ever get to it ;) :crying:

:pass:

Nice Mo. I've yet to make hash, other than wrapping keif in parchment paper and putting it in my shoe for the day. It's on my list of things to do.

arhh shoe hash ... also works well with lightly pressed types of hash ... a few km under foot and it's nicely pressed and a lot darker ;)

Brie Day 52 ...

numerous flushings later :

After having stopped all growth for almost a week now she seems to be picking up again..
But i have lost a very important week in bud building :shrug:

She has lost almost all her fan leaves by now

DSC_0041a.JPG
DSC_0042a.JPG
DSC_0044a.JPG
DSC_0045a.JPG

At least she is still going strong mate. I also lost some time with my sour stomper having a hissy fit about something!

I can't wait until all the AN nutes girls are grown, and it will just be biotabs from then on.

At least she is still going strong mate. I also lost some time with my sour stomper having a hissy fit about something!

I can't wait until all the AN nutes girls are grown, and it will just be biotabs from then on.
I've never ran the bio tabs all check out the bio tab section . Is it like a capsule you throw in water ph it than water the girls ?

I've never ran the bio tabs all check out the bio tab section . Is it like a capsule you throw in water ph it than water the girls ?

na m8 little hocky pucks you stick in the soil/coco ... i added bad nutes on top ... that caused total lockout ... my AVT on the same rez is doing magical

Back