Indoor This will be a Slowmo Grow

everything is on the full biotab treatment now ... only tap water and no experiments :crying:

Tomorrow it's time for a proper airpump :cheers: suitable for 4 autopots

Have you got your new pump mate?

I have decided to delay introducing autopots for a while. I want to do a few plants with biotabs first and then swap over to autopots. For now just replacing all remaining 10 litre airpots with 15 litre. Fat Girl and the second sour stomper will both go into a big pot tomorrow.

Question mate: were any of the plants you recently had issues with in 10 litre air pots? I notice on page 1 you started with those. I have only had issues with plants in 10 litre pots. Strange.

I have decided to delay introducing autopots for a while. I want to do a few plants with biotabs first and then swap over to autopots. For now just replacing all remaining 10 litre airpots with 15 litre. Fat Girl and the second sour stomper will both go into a big pot tomorrow.

Question mate: were any of the plants you recently had issues with in 10 litre air pots? I notice on page 1 you started with those. I have only had issues with plants in 10 litre pots. Strange.

not yet but i can use the one i have a few weeks yet with no prob ... brie will be done when Black Jack needs it, and agog when Avt is finished ...

all pots i have grown in until the new 15l's have been 10l ..

not yet but i can use the one i have a few weeks yet with no prob ... brie will be done when Black Jack needs it, and agog when Avt is finished ...

all pots i have grown in until the new 15l's have been 10l ..

Can you see a significant better growth in the autopots?
I saw the root ball from @tripaholic88's autopot. I don't remember if it was mycorrhizae in the soil, but it was an amazing root mass. With Plant Explosion, it may even grow larger.

I think I will install a new tent before I invest in autopots.

Can you see a significant better growth in the autopots?
I saw the root ball from @tripaholic88's autopot. I don't remember if it was mycorrhizae in the soil, but it was an amazing root mass. With Plant Explosion, it may even grow larger.

yes m8 ... AvT will be my best plant by far .. biotabs also have mycorrhizae, and u seed the soil in the beginning.
and she is in 10l autopot not 15l

@hippy71 @Dr. Babnik @Sensi Jay @Yeatster

Black Jack :
DSC_0041a.JPG

Brie Day 59 : rough looking to say the least, but frosting up likely :pighug:

DSC_0046a.jpg
DSC_0047a.jpg
DSC_0054a.jpg

And the new little un, Gorilla OG :
DSC_0052a.JPG

AvT update after dinner :bighug:
:pass:

She is already a pretty lady mate :bow: :cheers:

For goodness sake get some cobs though will you, so we can see those yummy buds properly?!

Oh hang on.........

i wasn't gonna mention it ... since that adds a day ... an old wifes tale ... i was told growing up :pighug::crying:

Back