Indoor The wilma grows

dh gate mate its Chinese I bought a boss honey bucket from there I think last year £ 30 delivered with 2 titanium dabbers took a while to be delivered you know what fuck it I'm buying a firefly 2 from there next payday there even cheaper the way I see it everythings made in china anywho these days they just don't believe in patents the website offers buyer protection but I always pay with a credit card then I'm more than covered if it goes tits up

dh gate mate its Chinese I bought a boss honey bucket from there I think last year £ 30 delivered with 2 titanium dabbers took a while to be delivered you know what fuck it I'm buying a firefly 2 from there next payday there even cheaper the way I see it everythings made in china anywho these days they just don't believe in patents the website offers buyer protection but I always pay with a credit card then I'm more than covered if it goes tits up
ye scratch that looking into it the reviews are a bit shady and recommendations on other forums say buying glass is fine but electronics can be a bit hit and miss in other words cheap Chinese knockoffs

294f8f25b0a1c8d5cb36ef36db77ff0b.jpg

They ain't made in China mate.

That looks a bit dodge to me.

Itisi
it is isn't it?

@Eclectic Elle i start of the first week with a 15min feed every six hours- so 4 times a day.
Then up to every 2 hours. And then after a month or so i go 15mins every hour.
Theres hardly any noise from the drip system at all. If you have even a four inch extraction fan you wont hear it anyway.

You know what fuck it ill just treat myself to a decent one.

@Vlad The Inhaler @GodAmJT
Heres the ventilation set up- just a 8 inch by 500mm carbon filter- last one was a 1000mm mountain air- beast of a thing!
20170310_165654-768x1024.jpg

Then i have an 8 inch rvk wall mounted with rubber washers. I scribed a bit of mdf around the window reveal. Have the window opening out a few inches. And a 4 inch fan below blowing in cold air.
Cant see anything from outside
20170310_165700-768x1024.jpg

@Eclectic Elle i start of the first week with a 15min feed every six hours- so 4 times a day.
Then up to every 2 hours. And then after a month or so i go 15mins every hour.
Theres hardly any noise from the drip system at all. If you have even a four inch extraction fan you wont hear it anyway.
Brill, that's just the info I wanted. Thanks sang! Thanks @Itisi as well for suggesting I ask sang. Now I just need to get back to the UK to find whether my tent will fit in the space allocated, and order a wilma. Can't see the neighbours being willing to sign for something that big LOL.

Is anyone else safe to order from on the net, apart from Greens? Or are they the only really trustworthy lot?

Back