Indoor The wilma grows

Brill, that's just the info I wanted. Thanks sang! Thanks @Itisi as well for suggesting I ask sang. Now I just need to get back to the UK to find whether my tent will fit in the space allocated, and order a wilma. Can't see the neighbours being willing to sign for something that big LOL.

Is anyone else safe to order from on the net, apart from Greens? Or are they the only really trustworthy lot?
I order everything off the Web Elle any online store you want to shop at just Google the name and put review at the end you can find out how reliable the shop is [emoji106]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Im not sure about whos best foronline delivery maybe you can email them and check that its all discretly packaged?
I drive to the local grow shop warehouse and pick anything big up myself
Ye I always ask for plain packaging most online shops selling grow gear usually ship it out in plain packaging but I always include a note I even get my bags of coco delivered 50 ltrs to my door in bin bags [emoji23]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

I use one stop hydro mostly. Everything comes wrapped in black plastic.

Delivery guy has me pegged as a grower or a massive pervert. (It's both).

I very occasionally go into a hydro shop, if I'm desperate for something, robbing bastards.

Itisi
it is isn't it?

The plain packaging is an odd one in that there's not many other things that come in black bin bags or black packaging..course less dodge than plain, but still suspicious.

Just gotta roll with it I guess.

Unless you're ordering coco by the ton or have tankers deliver your nutes, who's that bothered nowadays?

Pretty sure the uk government have factored loft grows into the pension crisis. No other explanation.

Itisi
it is isn't it?

I suppose so. But i would still rather have a black bin bag at the door than a bag of 'canna professional coco'
There are worse fuckers on the cops thatll kick your door in round here

Back