Indoor The wilma grows

Nice mate be good to see how they do.and ur plants look awsome happy and healthy good job;).iv got a pack of there sweet trainwreck autos and a pack of big devil 2 autos.will fit them in at some point lol.but the first time i tried there genetics, killer kush autos.a 4 pack.3 were freaks and were destroyed as wouldnt grow.so left 1 survive she was a little strange at the beginning but gave me some awsome smoke.so put me off there genetics abit.hope u have a great grow with these mate.best of luck;)

Maybe just some old stock mate! Ive grown their bloody skunk they turned out well. And last run was 4 cream mandarine. First strain ive grown back to back. Was the best weed ive ever grown.
Cheers mate

Take 2- 'no pikey'

:slap::slap::slap: i just finish smoking the last of my organic cram mandarin and damn was it great! very different smelling then any bud i have smelt! love that caramel smell b4 you break up the buds then you break them up and BOOM! CITRUS and Earthy caramel!!! MMMM!!
love the song also Sang!!!:headbang: stain and Aaron Lewis are great! cant wait to see them in concert!

@tripaholic88 cheers brother yea its a special strain for sure, its bred from a cream caramel- thats where those smells come from. Plus the nugs are rock solid.
I havnt had the chance either would love to see one of his acoustics sets
:smokeout:
im gonna have to try the cream caramel sometime, that smell was great... and hes actually coming as his solo act close to me this summer i believe it is!

Cream mandarine day 36
Dont have much room in the grow room now so just made a video again instead of pictures

Looking good dude couldn't hear a word your saying but that might be me listening to the gorillaz on full blast (headphones) damn you @Vlad The Inhaler oh and there's no such thing as to stoned (unless your an female adulter in the middle east [emoji23] [emoji23]) [emoji111]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Back