Indoor The wilma grows

Last edited:
Excellent growing Sang as usual, just noticed something weird, swear I got the exact same door which leads to my groom, with matching handle. :crying:

I'll put pic up on my thread.:pighug:

For me no contest, Mighty and Volcano are bread and butter for me. Not tried firefly mind. Bought my cano in 2011, no issues whatsoever always gets me blitzed. Don't think mighty will last as long but quality vape for drive to work...:oops1: and when watching a movie and cba with the bag sound.:hookah:

Excellent growing Sang as usual, just noticed something weird, swear I got the exact same door which leads to my groom, with matching handle. :crying:

I'll put pic up on my thread.:pighug:

For me no contest, Mighty and Volcano are bread and butter for me. Not tried firefly mind. Bought my cano in 2011, no issues whatsoever always gets me blitzed. Don't think mighty will last as long but quality vape for drive to work...:oops1: and when watching a movie and cba with the bag sound.:hookah:

Yeah FireFly is no good for driving unless your hitting shatter ! [emoji849][emoji50]

Man any of those choices would be a massive upgrade from what i have!

Sensi jay these houses must have be built around the same time probably late 70s or 80s or else your that wierdo next door?
:crying:

Bout time for an update i think still early veg so nothing exciting happening.
Day 17 for the tester beans
Zambeza amnesia haze xl little slow to take off but theyre starting to make a move
Your Zambeza blueberry knocks mine into a cocked hat LOL. Plants looking fab though sang man! What timings do you use on your wilma? I think I'm going down that route but need to know what I can get away with as it'll be in my bedroom so I want minimum noise after lights out.

Back