Grow Mediums The Waximus DIY2015-A Drip System for the rest of us

How's it going waxi :Sharing One:

holy moly waxi.. your own diy thread..... you stallion!! lmfao

How's it going waxi :Sharing One:
Going good, J :) Hand watering once a day in the veg tent. When they're ready for 12/12, I can start the system! And, the posts about mistakes I'm sure to make... lololol

holy moly waxi.. your own diy thread..... you stallion!! lmfao
ADRIAN!!! ADRIAN!!!! Bahahahaha

Hey Waxi! So what's your projected start date for switching to 12/12 and starting the system? We want to see more info here!
Stimpy

Hey, Stimpy my Brother :) The little ladies are finally taking off, so it'll be 2-2.5 weeks until the full system is running. I'll pop a pic tomorrow, so you can see da goyles :) HOw you doing, Bro? I was just reading a great blog with James McMurtry, and you came to mind, instantly! Check it out:
http://www.austinchronicle.com/music/2015-02-13/these-things-i-ve-come-to-know/
some love, Stimp! :Sharing One::hug:

Hey waxi hows the grow coming along?:Sharing One:

It's going great, J! :d5:This weekend, I'll be moving the Ladies to the flower tent, drip system is in T-Minus 3 days, Bro! And, since handwatering 3x/day, they've taken off! They're going to be beastly :) Bwahahahahaha
How's tricks on the 3rd Coast? :Sharing One:

Everythings good in the hood brotha. Off work today and tom so been watching tv and getting high all day lol just watched fear and loathing in las vegas..... lmao!! Johnny Depp is a trip man!

Waxi, what's good, bro? You're posting less pics than me! How the girls doing, my man?

The rumors of my cartel assassination are greatly exaggerated!! That poor pendejo didn't have a chance.... :xlaugh:

The coco Conchitas :wiggle: are IN THE FLOWER TENT, Waximus 2015 is UP and RUNNING!

Visual proof:
13-IMG_0590-001.jpg
The Goyls, in their spanking new digs! The left side is Greenhouse Money Maker, the right is GH Great White Shark. Yeah.. I hadn't hooked everything up yet... I'll post some "tutorially" pics this weekend :)
12-IMG_0589-001.jpg
Here is the 3x3 flood table I picked up- fits a 4x4 tent area, perfectly. That's a humidifier under the rigging, which will be moved back to make room for the drain bucket.

So, Questions for the experienced drippers.... I have my timer set to 30 seconds every 6 hours. The first cycle did not drain to waste, just made the 1 gal pouches heavy. And, the plants show no negative after 4 hours (since cycle). This schedule will put a cycle just before lights on, midday, just before lights off, and once in the middle of the night. The questions:
1. Does that sound like a good starting point?
2. SHOULD the pouches be draining to waste every cycle? Maybe 60 seconds, vs 30 for ON?
3. Is it better/necessary to NOT have a water cycle during lights out??

THIS has been an official update of the Waximus Drip System!! Thank you, and good tokes!!
"AFN smoke out"

Back