RIP (more or less) Pearl Day 69 :bow:

20200826_222456.jpg
20200826_213431.jpg
20200826_213355.jpg
20200826_213503.jpg
20200826_213539.jpg
20200826_213415.jpg
20200826_213600.jpg

ok, wow, i wazn't plannin on havin to do any o' this today/tonite, ahh! :doh: so hey @Waira , forgive me if i don't get it all quite right, lol :rofl: eg i know there'z no live bud pic included, but i won't be trimmin her up & washin the budz til tomorrow at least, mebbe 2-3 more dayz, so i'll jus make another entry after all that'z done, if that'z cool :confused1: ;) u see, all o' this came literally outa nowhere earlier today, as i decided to nonchalantly check her trichz...i wazn't expectin to see much yet, but lo & behold, two of her lower budz are def showin amber...nowhere on the upperz, which is kinda weird...soooo, it appearz as tho a staggered harvest is in order, with the aforementioned lower budz gettin snipped & trimmed after i post this, then washed tomorrow...hence, why i decided to g'head & post me harvest pic now ;) duz all that make sense so far-? :rolleyes2: tbh, i may well give her another 2-3 dayz whilst i keep an eye on the trich progression before the full chop, idk yet :shrug: the rest of her trichz are probly 70-75% cloudy i guess, so...i'll jus hafta see how i feel about it tomorrow, lol :rolleyes2: anyhoo, i wanna g'head & give shoutz to @Mr B. from Female Seeds for the oppurtunity to grow yet another stellar example of female seedz geneticz :thumbsup: :thanks: Pearl is def the healthiest, and eziest, plant i've grown so far, handz down :shooty: oh, and plz take note that she was a water only grow, from drop to chop, woot! :cooldance: and with that, i'm outa here, choo-choo! :headbang: ppp

unnamed (3).jpg

La Buena Hierba -- Urban Guerilla Selection

This evening was a great window to check the plants,
with plan to harvest the rest of Miss Thailand,
and probably/possibly harvest the rest of Lady Jacqui too.

Then, big rain, unexpected, and continuing for hours.
It had been at least a few inches when it was cutting into my window.
Went out anyway, the rain meant almost nobody in the park.
I got a little bit wet, but it was worth it for security.

Cut down the rest of both plants.
Miss Thailand definitely ready I feel.
Lady Jacqui is a little early.
But the rain was a you-know-what worry,
and I will not have another window in the next week or more.
Decided to cut them both down for these reasons.

Got them home and shock the rain off.
Held them in front of the dehumidifier for a while,
whole room is RH of 45% as well.
Took these photos.

Can't hang to dry and cure.
Using the same trick as the earlier harvest.
Using heavy brown paper bags.
Hang the buds upside down in the bags,
taping the stem to the side of the bag at the top.
Worked okay for the earlier harvest.

I will do a dry trim later.
I did a dry trim today on the earlier harvest.

Day 121 (Flowering Day 94) La Buena Hierba: Thai Gold Photo, "Miss Thailand"

Pics of everything, the good and the bad.
Two big main colas, and a couple of smaller laterals.

20200827 LBH Thai Gold Photo (1).jpg

20200827 LBH Thai Gold Photo (2).jpg

20200827 LBH Thai Gold Photo (3).jpg

Day 92 (Flowering Day 55) La Buena Hierba: Jack Herer Auto, "Lady Jacqui"

Three big main colas.
The middle one is the thickest and juiciest.
One of them a probably a bit under mature.
I think LBH says "9 weeks flowering", but I'm just on 8.
But window of opportunity to harvest and this rain are a worry,
so glad I brought them down now.

20200827 LBH Jack Herer Auto (1).jpg

20200827 LBH Jack Herer Auto (2).jpg

20200827 LBH Jack Herer Auto (3).jpg

More pics on the main LBH journal:

Love and hugs,
~SM
:love:

Last edited:
@Waira
auto gelato update #11 - harvest
@Mr B. from Female Seeds auto gelato, day 69

RIP (more or less) Pearl Day 69 :bow:

View attachment 1227429View attachment 1227424View attachment 1227422View attachment 1227425View attachment 1227426View attachment 1227423View attachment 1227427

ok, wow, i wazn't plannin on havin to do any o' this today/tonite, ahh! :doh: so hey @Waira , forgive me if i don't get it all quite right, lol :rofl: eg i know there'z no live bud pic included, but i won't be trimmin her up & washin the budz til tomorrow at least, mebbe 2-3 more dayz, so i'll jus make another entry after all that'z done, if that'z cool :confused1: ;) u see, all o' this came literally outa nowhere earlier today, as i decided to nonchalantly check her trichz...i wazn't expectin to see much yet, but lo & behold, two of her lower budz are def showin amber...nowhere on the upperz, which is kinda weird...soooo, it appearz as tho a staggered harvest is in order, with the aforementioned lower budz gettin snipped & trimmed after i post this, then washed tomorrow...hence, why i decided to g'head & post me harvest pic now ;) duz all that make sense so far-? :rolleyes2: tbh, i may well give her another 2-3 dayz whilst i keep an eye on the trich progression before the full chop, idk yet :shrug: the rest of her trichz are probly 70-75% cloudy i guess, so...i'll jus hafta see how i feel about it tomorrow, lol :rolleyes2: anyhoo, i wanna g'head & give shoutz to @Mr B. from Female Seeds for the oppurtunity to grow yet another stellar example of female seedz geneticz :thumbsup: :thanks: Pearl is def the healthiest, and eziest, plant i've grown so far, handz down :shooty: oh, and plz take note that she was a water only grow, from drop to chop, woot! :cooldance: and with that, i'm outa here, choo-choo! :headbang: ppp

View attachment 1227428
That’s some awesome auto there! Love the fact you’re washing the buds too. I do that with all my outdoor plants. What process or method do you use?

Took these photos.

Three big main colas.

Love and hugs,
~SM
Loving the look of those shaggy colas. Very nicely done there!!

Took these photos.

Three big main colas.

Love and hugs,
~SM

How's that saying go? A bush in hand is better than two in the bush? :shrug: Success it is :d5:

Loving the look of those shaggy colas. Very nicely done there!!

Thanks @MasonJarOG !
So happy to have them home.
My girls are natural, no artificial shaving!!! :p
Jacqui in particular is a bit covered up, hard to see the good stuff in the photos.
Miss Thailand has been slowly dropping her clothes all the way.
I'll give them a dry trim later, once they are mostly done, and cut down the buds, too.

How's that saying go? A bush in hand is better than two in the bush? :shrug: Success it is :d5:

Two home-girls in the drying room is better than two ninja guerillas in the wilds!
Thanks for the kind words, I'm calling it a success.

Yahhh to @La Buena Hierba !! You da man!!!

Thanks @MasonJarOG !
So happy to have them home.
My girls are natural, no artificial shaving!!! :p
Jacqui in particular is a bit covered up, hard to see the good stuff in the photos.
Miss Thailand has been slowly dropping her clothes all the way.
I'll give them a dry trim later, once they are mostly done, and cut down the buds, too.
I love how some sativas drop their leaves. Makes trimming naturally easy;-)

That’s some awesome auto there! Love the fact you’re washing the buds too. I do that with all my outdoor plants. What process or method do you use?

thx bro :toke: she'z def frossssty af! :yoinks: i took a lead from @Illini4life & do a three bucket process...h2o2/water in first bucket, bakin soda/lemon juice/water in second bucket & plain rinse water in the third...i let the budz soak in each bucket 20-30m, lightly dunkin/swirlin every few min'z & do the rinse twice...workz a treat! :thumbsup: clean budz are happee budz :soak: :smiley1: ppp

a pic of all of Pearl'z budz gettin washed today (yup, final chop ended up bein today)... ;)

20200827_183240.jpg

:drool: joooo-C'! What her aroma like man? ...next batch of seeds from Female, I'ma mooch a pack of that Gelato!
Dude, no worries on timing and such, code cards are more about keeping jokers from trying shit,... but with fully journaled plants we can be pretty certain you aren't body swappin' on us- :crying:.... Just make sure you take your best pics when you can, pick one or two and let me know specifically so's I can log them in back... the Poll pics are the final word so speak them well- :smoking:...for live shots: trimmed/untrimmed, attached to the plant still or cut free, it's all good,...
Staged harvest, washing = :greenthumb:

:woohoo1::woohoo::cooldance: Both landed safely! :clapper::clapper::clapper: .... very nicely done amiga, you played this just right!
....I'm with you, it was the smart move to snag'm while the snaggin's good,... how many times have we seen somebody push it just a little too far and have disaster come to town :yoinks:...
You know, Jacqui' looks a lot like that C99a from last year, remember? Super shaggy with fine leaves in the colas; cut it away and she sparkles like a talent show host! :rofl:
...good on the drying Missy,... Have you tried the lighter weight paper bags yet? I found if your RH% is near the sweet spot, the thinner one breath better and dry a bit faster,... thick works marvels when the RH% is too low. This year I'm thinking about how to dry differently, trimming, all that stuff,... work depending, I may not be able to deal with a plant all in one day. If I had a good, clean spot to hang dry, I'd be tempted! I'd still cut most fans off, they are usually pretty grubby and when dry, I can see the dusty crap coming off them when disturbed... I usually do a wash, but may not be able to this year.
I'm toying with putting up a sort of tent/canopy with mosquito netting to keep the fucking bud worms out! there's some figuring to do on that still though, how to rig something fast, cheap and easy up at the clients place.... Hmmmm!

Back